Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Darn! Why didn't you say it earlier? I have it and I didn't install it. I have to now, after you said it. ;-)
As you can see, I just installed the game myself. I had this game since the day it released, but couldn't play it earlier because of the stuttering issue. So decided to keep it aside till a fix came up. Then I found the fix, installed the game and started playing it. I'm almost near the end of the game and have just 2 more levels of the Predator campaign remaining. I'd still vote the Marine campaign as the spookiest one and the Predator campaign as the goriest one. There is something about the looks and the roar of the Predator which is very intimidating. I would always run as far as possible from him when I had to battle him using Marine and Alien. His weapons and claw swipes are totally kick ass. The only drawback I found with Predator is his jump is restricted to a certain distance and isn't as fast as those Xenomorphs.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
FYI, Sands of Time is one game which refused to run on my 845GLAD onboard grafix, it asked for a grafix card (any min 64MB) but WW ran without any problem on the same board (well, slowed down sometime) but didn't complain about not having a grafix card.

ya i know dat....surprising ha:p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
As you can see, I just installed the game myself. I had this game since the day it released, but couldn't play it earlier because of the stuttering issue. So decided to keep it aside till a fix came up. Then I found the fix, installed the game and started playing it. I'm almost near the end of the game and have just 2 more levels of the Predator campaign remaining. I'd still vote the Marine campaign as the spookiest one and the Predator campaign as the goriest one. There is something about the looks and the roar of the Predator which is very intimidating. I would always run as far as possible from him when I had to battle him using Marine and Alien. His weapons and claw swipes are totally kick ass. The only drawback I found with Predator is his jump is restricted to a certain distance and isn't as fast as those Xenomorphs.

I'm a BIG fan of Predator. That Arnie movie is still the best Hollywood movie I've ever seen. The direction is so superb. It has everything, fights, explosions, scariness [I mean, for general audience.... err... NVM], and the most testosterone-soaked cast ever! Sh*t! I'm gonna watch Predators just for the Preds in it, not for Adrien Brody :D. I'm gonna install it.

@rhitwick: It's the average time between spawns and deaths, know what I mean?

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'm a BIG fan of Predator. That Arnie movie is still the best Hollywood movie I've ever seen. The direction is so superb. It has everything, fights, explosions, scariness [I mean, for general audience.... err... NVM], and the most testosterone-soaked cast ever! Sh*t! I'm gonna watch Predators just for the Preds in it, not for Adrien Brody :D. I'm gonna install it.
Same here. Everything about the Predator is intriguing. I have never seen such a bad-ass alien being introduced in any movie. I think AvP was a excellent movie as well. The location and the fact that 2 of the deadliest beings face off against each other, what more could one ask for? The game follows on a very close storyline as that of the movie. Except the locations are switched. The game is set more in a jungle area which eventually leads us to the Predator temple. The artwork is simply jaw-dropping. You can see those huge ass Predator statues in them.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Me too playing Metro 2033. The detail is impeccable. Best looking game I have played. But... it's buggy. I am on The Bridge level with Bourbon... and the game is already bugging. I died by falling into the contaminated river or liquid or whatever... and then when I load the previous checkpoint... it keeps throwing me into that liquid and I have to reload again and again it happens.

Does anyone know a fix for it ?

MCDC

Broken In
HELLO PC GAMERS!! :lol:

i wanna know if i can play tekken 5 in PC..???......

If yes then can u give me its download code :lol:.??

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Tried Singularity for 40 minutes or so and it's really good. It seems to have lifted a lot of elements from BioShock. The graphics have that typical UE3 touch. I can't believe they missed integrating subtitles into the game. Why on earth would someone do that in a 2010 game? A lot of the plot detail is missed out because of the background environmental sounds and the audio diaries volume isn't very great either. No health regeneration this time round and you'll get stimpacks to heal yourself. As far as weapons are concerned, you can carry one primary weapon (fixed) which is a Centurion Revolver and a secondary weapon; AR9 Valkyrie (Assault Rifle), Volk S4 (auto shot-gun) & Kasimov SNV (Sniper rifle). There are more secondary weapons to come in the game. You can also upgrade these weapons at designated upgrade stations. The initial enemies encountered are just a bunch of mutated maniacs. This game is definitely worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom