Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Use NDSROM Player... It comes with a emulator called NO$GBA Emulator and a utility named myZoom which help us to play the game in FullScreen(Dont get excited, it means the size is more than what a emulator can, but its pretty good and enuff for me)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Has anyone played cryostasis , Kevin at gamespot himself recommending this game.

It was too damn boring for me. Never went ahead of the 2nd level.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Yeah, I am a bit like that, as I said and saying, don't know what the Phuc is the problem. And, am not a kid. You guys love darkSector, right?? Am gonna ask this Q if you guys don't give me a straight answer :D.

And currently addicted to darkSector.

AWESOME GAME!!

DarkSector appears to be good but underneath, its a dull, boring and a highly repetitive game. The Glaive is good but it gets too damn repetitive. I am near the ending but I dont plan on finishing it.

Anyways, currently digging some old games like Sims 2 (plus various expansions), Brothers In Arms : Hell's Highway, CoD4, CoD5, GTA4 and ofcourse, Resident Evil 4.

I have The Chronicles of Riddick : Assualt on Dark Athena installed but can't play (most of you will know why). :D

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Yeah, many useful patches were available. Even a mouse fix patch is also available. Its a must play in either PS2 or in PC IMO..

I give it damn 10/10 .;-)

chavo

Journeyman
hey guys just finished gf 2 awsome game
u should try it.
BTW any1 played Watchmen The End Is Nigh?
how is it?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Has anyone played cryostasis , Kevin at gamespot himself recommending this game.
It's a good blend of games like BioShock & Condemned: CO in terms of gameplay. Kind of a slow progressing FPS survival horror title. I enjoyed the game completely. It's a resource hogger, so unless you have a beast of a machine, it will hammer your configuration real hard. The environments are very creepy. You'll have hand-to-hand melee combat & also the option to bring in more arsenal as you progress. The health healing system in this game is unlike any you have ever seen. Since you're in the artic circle, it's ice all around. The only way to survive the freezing cold is to, well, find a light source. As soon as you find it, you need to warm up. That would be your health replenishing method. There is also a nifty addition to the gameplay called Echo Sense. You can look into the past of any dead corpse that you find lying around & have the ability to change it (thereby "freeing their soul").

It's a pretty good game provided you have the hardware to handle it. Since it uses Nvidia PhysX, Nvidia cards would obviously have a greater advantage. Else the physics is offloaded to the CPU.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^How scary is Resident Evil 4?? @Psycho - 'Cause it's a good game and that you don't want to finish such a great game, eh?? :D. And also @Rajkumar - You told darkSector's awesome from your heart, right? Or you just "answered" to me stop from askin' the Q again, eh??

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@Rajkumar - You told darkSector's awesome from your heart, right? Or you just "answered" to me stop from askin' the Q again, eh??

:cry::???: ... Coz i like the game and so i told u that its good..?? So what, you like the game , eh? Then go play it. Dont stop by for someones comments. If u like it, then play it. Otherwise just stop playing the damn game. Simple, right??

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yo, budd, I just asked, man. I know you told from ya'r heart. Cheer up! I love that game. That's it 'bout that. What 'bout the post above you??

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
How scary is Resident Evil 4??

@nvidiageek

Seriously if u r asking abt the scariness of RESIDENT EVIL 4 -->SURE go & keep ur head in the road & sleep !! :x,, i dint say u kid cause u r 10th i said because of u r scariness !!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^How scary is Resident Evil 4?? @Psycho - 'Cause it's a good game and that you don't want to finish such a great game, eh?? :D. And also @Rajkumar - You told darkSector's awesome from your heart, right? Or you just "answered" to me stop from askin' the Q again, eh??

Lol DarkSector is a mediocre game with out-dated graphics. I dont read what people say. I didn't stop to look at people's comments before playing DarkSector. I just downloaded it and played and its too boring. There are many worthwhile games out there. I just installed Brothers In Arms : Hell's Highway again and I am enjoying it more than DarkSector even though I am playing it the second time.

ajaybc

Youngling
^^ Use NDSROM Player... It comes with a emulator called NO$GBA Emulator and a utility named myZoom which help us to play the game in FullScreen(Dont get excited, it means the size is more than what a emulator can, but its pretty good and enuff for me)

The game+emulator is just 65.37MB.
So will play by tomorrow morning and will tell.:D

Dark Sector is the best game out there and I'm saying this from my heart,brain,lungs,kidneys,stomach,intestines,liver and most importantly my mouth:D Fine now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom