Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^^ @ Sunny1211993

that kid[nvidiageek] is so delighted to share his opinion with all of us , in the past wen he bought his grafix card he just wanted to share his game FPS with all of us . that time he was asking to check our FPS with him that was so hard

Im happy that now he just wanted to share his game opinion . gosh im happy that he improved a little

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^^ @ Sunny1211993

that kid[nvidiageek] is so delighted to share his opinion with all of us , in the past wen he bought his grafix card he just wanted to share his game FPS with all of us . that time he was asking to check our FPS with him that was so hard

Im happy that now he just wanted to share his game opinion . gosh im happy that he improved a little

:D :D

Now Playing

GTA Chinatown Wars .. Its simply amazing. No lesser than GTA IV...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^^ @ Sunny1211993

Yeah, I am a bit like that, as I said and saying, don't know what the Phuc is the problem. And, am not a kid. You guys love darkSector, right?? Am gonna ask this Q if you guys don't give me a straight answer :D.

And currently addicted to darkSector.

AWESOME GAME!!

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@nvidiageek

OK.. DarkSector is awesome.. Enuff:)???

If you can, then also try GTA Chinatown Wars.... I hope u never praise SR2 then....

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Dont tell me that you are such a n00b who doesnt know anything about Emulators.. :D

If you want to d/l just PM me..we'll discuss abt this... OK.;-)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ :D

P.S : Does anyone have the save game if Resident Evil 4 for PC..esp saved in Chapter 5-3..plz reply me dudes.. my game had a bug with the 5-2 level and i am unable to step ahead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom