Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Dark Sector is the best game out there and I'm saying this from my heart,brain,lungs,kidneys,stomach,intestines,liver and most importantly my mouth:D Fine now?

Yeah, sure thing, buddy. I'd better stop askin' this before I whack someone in my room, it's gettin' irritated. Phuc!
And me too, I love that game :D.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^Yeah, what to do I'm not as educated as you guys :(. Don't know any other word that "Phucin'" and now "Phucin' SH1T". No hard feelin's. Back to the thread title;
Addicted to Saints Row 2 and Mystery Case Files - Huntsville :D.

Just got my Dell XPS 1730M gaming lappy:D It was full of bloatware and crapware so had to reinstall Vista again. Had really hard time with drivers but its all sorted out now.
Playing these games:
Cryostasis(Lappy)
Assassin's Creed(Lappy) I love this game!
Dark Sector(PC)

ajaybc

Youngling
Is Dark Sector as repetitive and sh1tty as Dead Space? (Dead Space is fine but in the later chapters it gets really repetitive,stretched and annoying.)

@Rajkumar_pb
I finished downloading the game+emulator.Copied the ROM into NDSROM/Games folder as given in the instructions.When I searched for "Chinatown" and clicked play,it says the game is loading.Around 5% completed in 5 mins.I dint like the idea of waiting for 100mins everytime I want to play the game.So stopped.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@Rajkumar_pb
I finished downloading the game+emulator.Copied the ROM into NDSROM/Games folder as given in the instructions.When I searched for "Chinatown" and clicked play,it says the game is loading.Around 5% completed in 5 mins.I dint like the idea of waiting for 100mins everytime I want to play the game.So stopped.

Thats insane.You get everything wrong dude. Just go to NDSROM Player/Emulation folder. Start the Application named as NO$GBA . By doing this, it prompts to open the nds file and do that. Thats it. It opened in a second and start playing it. Are u clear?

ajaybc

Youngling
Thats insane.You get everything wrong dude. Just go to NDSROM Player/Emulation folder. Start the Application named as NO$GBA . By doing this, it prompts to open the nds file and do that. Thats it. It opened in a second and start playing it. Are u clear?

Thank you.Ran the game smoothly.But how can I make it full screen?

phuc that n00b at TPB and his stupid instructions:
1 - Run NDSROM Player after you install it on your PC.

2 - Find the game you are interested in helping you eg search tools on the left side.

3 - Once the game is selected, simply click on the button "Play" to start loading the game or to play it directly if you have already loaded the game.

* The games load from (...)NDSROM Player\Games
* In game, press F11 to call the Emulation and Controls menu.
* Right click on the bottom screen to modify the display or exit the game.

@nvidiageek,Lappy rocks. Of course it will. Config is:
Intel T9300 2.5Ghz 45nm 6MB cache
4GB DDR2 800Mhz RAM
nVidia GeForce 8800M GTX 512 SLI
Ageia PhysX accelerator
17" full HD Display.

Sure it's big and bulky but it's damn sexy. Lovin' the experience!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Is Dark Sector as repetitive and sh1tty as Dead Space? (Dead Space is fine but in the later chapters it gets really repetitive,stretched and annoying.)
Dead space sh*tty? *shocked*

Sure it gets repetitive, but let's face it, which game doesn't?

Dark Sector is an exact replica of Gears of War, minus the teams mates & Locust hordes. The only new addition we have out here is the ability to wield a Glaive & weapon upgrade system. The best part about it is to throw the glaive & switch to the first person camera mode. This allows us to track the Glaive in first person, thereby executing/decapitating the enemy in the precise manner you want. You'll have standard boss fights & that's about it. So it depends on what level of repetitiveness bothers you. Honestly I was busy slashing off people far more than bothering how repetitive it got.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Thank you.Ran the game smoothly.But how can I make it full screen?
Just click the myZoom application in the same folder (Emulation) and it somewhat enlarges the screen. Then right click inside the window and select Full Screen. You are set to go. And to close this window anytime juz press Alt + X . Simple, isn't it?

phuc that n00b at TPB and his stupid instructions:
:-D
Even i too first confused with that, but when later i explore all the folders and then knew about the NO$GBA application and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom