Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
Dead space sh*tty? *shocked*

Dead Space was good.But was really really repetitive towards the end.The game was unnecessarily stretched.For example after finding some fuel cells which are scattered all around the map going through similar hall ways and rooms the next mission would be "Oh!Sh1t the cryostasis refabricator generator (Made that up:)) )is missing.It is stored as 6 pieces in 6 different places.Find them!"

That is what I meant.I stopped playing after reaching the 9th chapter.
But the graphics,sound,lighting atmosphere all were great.

VenkiP4

Broken In
Currently playing COD5....Sniper role is amazing.....
Anybody playing COD4/COD5 multiplayer with BSNL EvDO data card?....
I am experiencing high ping values....

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Dark Sector is an exact replica of Gears of War, minus the teams mates & Locust hordes. The only new addition we have out here is the ability to wield a Glaive & weapon upgrade system. The best part about it is to throw the glaive & switch to the first person camera mode. This allows us to track the Glaive in first person, thereby executing/decapitating the enemy in the precise manner you want. You'll have standard boss fights & that's about it. So it depends on what level of repetitiveness bothers you. Honestly I was busy slashing off people far more than bothering how repetitive it got.

You the man! You speak my 'mind'!
Addicted to darkSector. Awesome game!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^GUN's a bit old, eh??
Completed GTA IV, THE best sandbox! I took Revenge, 'cause I don't want to loose Roman, who cares 'bout that Old Lady. :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Getting Call Of Juarez now. Heard a lot aboutthe game but never played. Is it better htan GUN? GUN was simply awesome!

Yeah, its a best game of its genre IMO. I am playing GUN now and its awesome. I agree that. But COJ is more than this. I bet you sure tell me, "Man, this game is just awesome" after start playing COJ.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^GUN's a bit old, eh??
Completed GTA IV, THE best sandbox! I took Revenge, 'cause I don't want to loose Roman, who cares 'bout that Old Lady. :D
GUN Is an old game but still you haven't yet played it, you must try this game. Simply an amazing game. Try this game instead of playing GTA 4 again....

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^GUN's a bit old, eh??

Legends are legends... even if they are old.

Max Payne is old.. still people like it... Mafia is old and still people like it... GUN is old and still people like it... heck NFS Most Wanted is old and still people play it! There are many old games which are a 100 times better than some of the new sh1t thats coming out!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently playing:
Braid [PC] - on the last world.
NecroVision [PC]
The Godfather II [PC] - Just installed.

Velvet Assassin just released. So let's see how this game turns out to be. If it's anything like NOLF series, then I'm all for it. Just love women is leather. :grin:

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Will get Velvet Assassin by tomorrw... been waiting for this game since quite a time.. and FYI, its based on a true story and on a true character.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Alright. Finally completed Braid. Fantastic game, but with an ultra-confusing ending. I'm still scratching my head as to what really happened (just like many others out here). This must be the first Indie game that I have completed. This was a very unique & refreshing experience. Had to take some help from the FAQ's & Youtube Vids at certain points, else it got too frustrating. :grin:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I am playing Burnout Paradise again... starting Fallout 3... also Stranglehold, Crysis, Brothers in Arms : Hell's Highway. Will get Velvet Assassin by tonight and will get Hitman : Blood Money by tomorrow night (lost my DVD and I so want to play it again!).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Got Velvet Assassin. I'll have my initial impressions posted by tomorrow morning. Now I'm confused between playing X-Men Origins: Wolverine or this game. :-(

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Playin' Crysis [got tempted when Psycho told he was starting that game]. Really, that game's graphics are so superb. Is that game, even now, the best graphics till date??

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^^ no ,, many games have good grafix ,, CRYSIS has grafix + world detail + models + terrain and best vehicle model

crysis is mainly meant for the grafix engine = EXTREME ACTION GAME + EXTREME GRAFIX thats y CRYSIS is called the RIG killer

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^OK, but Crysis' awesome! Mainly, the plot's great. And a Q, is there any big diff. between Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed: The Director's Cut Edition??

[offtopic: Good thing you changed your Avatar :D]

quan chi

mortal kombat
crysis sucks big time!!!!everybody knows that.:D

directors cut has some extra goodies!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom