Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
I guess you're liking it. Then why even give a damn about zombies or anything. Just frag your way through.

Anyways a question here.
I bought Resident Evil 4 for PC. I wanna know if I can change/increase the resolution or not. And yeah,isn't there any use of the mouse in the game? Shall I grab a gamepad? My Xbox 360 controller doesn't work with it.

I also bought Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 but unfortunately it's not compatible with Vista and I cannot change its resolution over 1280x1024. I need 1680x1050. Any help?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^My Xbox 360 controller worked just fine with the game. Not to mention, I got a mod which enabled the button configuration for it as well. Everything was auto-configured. And yes you can increase the resolution from the launcher file.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I haven't tried any BLIC except for the '99 one. If you could find a .ini file which has it's configuration, then edit the resolution lines for your desired resolution. Since I don't have the game, I can't pin-point you to it's location.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's been a while since I've played it, but I distinctly remember it having a "launcher.exe" file which triggered the configuration settings for customising resolution. I have the Asian version (Biohazard 4). I'm not sure what version you have. So if you don't have a launcher file in the game's installed directory then you'll have to look for manually editing it's .ini file.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Will I piss if I buy Resident Evil 4?? And yeah, I gonna burn there a$$es with the glaive :D. darkSector's awesome, isn't it? Please tell me guys I want to know if you guys love darkSector which would make me feel proud of that game, I'm bit....erm...., you know. I'm a bit > :???: < :D. So, please tell me.

Last edited:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
just now while reading a thread on thinkdigit, i clicked on a link, causing it to open in a new tab........then i clicked on the back button on the initial tab...... and suddenly i was like OMG THAT TAB'S GONNA CLOSE!!!!!:)):)):))

Really "Braid" is growing on me!!!:)):)):))

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^I too love Battle for Wesnoth. It's kinda turn based like Chess and I suppose that's why you like it. Let's have a game sometime?

I started a thread about it sometime back, but nobody replied back then.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Exams are Over. :D
Now I have around 10 games begging to be installed.(NecroVision, Godfather 2 , Dark Sector,Wheelman,Wanted,Gun,HAWX,GTA 4 and few others)

Don't know from where to start.

D

DeXt0R

Currently playing Gears of War...

Any1 played The Witcher? Hows it???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom