Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
playing braid......
can anyone tell me how to get the first puzzle piece in the last level of the world no 3????
going nutsssss....:-?:-?:-?

D

Deleted member 26636

playing braid......
can anyone tell me how to get the first puzzle piece in the last level of the world no 3????

is it fickle companion?if it is..follow these steps- >pull the lever on the platform & walk forward..the platform will move to the other side.now if you move back towards the lever,the platform will also come back.remember this.

>when the platform is on the other side of the lever..kill the goomba creature & stand on a block shaped area with a sign on it..this will move the platform a bit towards the lever.

>since you've killed the goomba..the cannon will fire up a new one..make sure it lands on the platform.then start walking towards the ladder..the platform will carry the goomba towards the lever...at the same time your key will rise upward & the goomba will catch it.

>now here's the tricky part.you'll have to climb the ladder to the platform & jump in such a way that you catch the key & also reach the upper level where the door is.don't jump directly on the goomba's head..jump from the side,just touching the key & the goomba.

>once you're on the upper level,unlock the door & collect the puzzle piece.

Hope this helps.

ajaybc

Youngling
playing braid......

First go right and take the ladder up.Move right and take the ladder to the topmost platform.Now run left past the enemy with the key (You may kill him and get the key) and stand on the platform just above the entry door.Stand there for 2 seconds.Then go back to the platform with the lever killing the creature near it on the way.Hit the switch now.Rewind at 8x to the point where you are above the entry platform.Jump on to the moving platform.Once it reaches near the ladder taking to the puzzle piece jump onto the ladder and take the piece.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
*www.darksector.com/assets/images/index/main.jpg

Me too, addicted! Marvelous game, superb graphics! The BEST Third-Person I've played, great game.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Resident Evil 4 :D Should I also play 1,2 and 3?

And also 5 on your Xbox 360 or PS3 :D.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26636

please suggest me some good Puzzle/platformer games like BRAID.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
First go right and take the ladder up.Move right and take the ladder to the topmost platform.Now run left past the enemy with the key (You may kill him and get the key) and stand on the platform just above the entry door.Stand there for 2 seconds.Then go back to the platform with the lever killing the creature near it on the way.Hit the switch now.Rewind at 8x to the point where you are above the entry platform.Jump on to the moving platform.Once it reaches near the ladder taking to the puzzle piece jump onto the ladder and take the piece.
yeah i meant this level. thanks, but how to rewind at 8x??? when i press SHIFT + LEFT, it doesnt increase the rewind speed but instead pauses the rewind, and the character starts to move left.....:?:?::?:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Addicted to darkSector. I am on Chapter 4, almost at the endin' where you have to light those torches, freakin'ly those zombies didn't scare me at all! When we shoot at 'em they run like Phucin' Gay! :D. Anyway, my Q is: Are there zombies in every level??? The Chapter 4's full of 'em.

AWESOME GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom