Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajai5777

Youngling
Completed Assassins Creed II @ 66% synch. 15.5hrs
I was really impressed at beginning and in some levels but got bored in some levels.I have to say one thing, its one of the best looking game ever.The game world was charming and special mention to soundtracks.No comments on ending :?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
what is game is this????

As I told it's NecroVision.

hows this game?
can u give a lil piece of info?

It's a FPS game based on WW1. The weapons are not so great but killing the undead and soldiers with melee weapons is really a great experience - you can also perform combo attack - the graphics may seem a little bit dull but the gameplay and the story is good enough and the boss fights are a bit easy to me till now.

it also has an exp pack called Lost Company

The year is 1916. Young American joins UK Army to experience an adventure of his life and soon realizes that greater evil is hiding beneath the Great War storm. He has to face the underground world of vampires, demons, evil genius creatures and even become one of the demons to rescue the human and vampire kind from forces of darkness.

NecroVisioN is a First Person Shooter taking place in a variety of locations from battlefields of World War I to much darker and brutal underground world of vampires and demons. Sceneries range from realistic to dream-like, opponents from enemy troops to fantasy creatures -- old fashion look and style of the game is going to remind the world setting from the Lovecraft's horrors and seamlessly mix the war shooter elements into it. Player will fight enemies using environments, powerful and evil artifacts, vampire technology, and authentic WWI era weapons.

Intense and explosive fights
Huge boss battles
Combat System + Spell System
Mix of realistic and fantasy weapons, enemies, levels
Interactive elements and simple riddles adding depth to the overall gameplay experience

NecroVision

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^sounds interesting...
any cons from ur side against this game?
It tends to be a bit heavy on the hardware at times. It has some huge ass characters to render and sometimes, in massive numbers. All of this can stress your GPU, depending on the settings you play at. It's just your generic Painkiller style game; Free-for-all-kill-all-you-want. :-D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^sounds interesting...
any cons from ur side against this game?

only con is from my side is level loading time and it's bit difficult to find and get artifacts anyway.

BTW, destroyed zimmerman's huge sized scropio tank and at last made zimmerman to kiss his ass goodbye. But after that the story got really interesting and now it seems like even more exciting than before.

D

Deleted member 26636

ANGRY BIRDS on PC.....soooooo addictive..

Last edited by a moderator:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The long load time issue was fixed with a patch with was released promptly after the game's release.

I've patched up this game but what is annoying me is that if the you die or want to load a quick save file the game still takes a lot of time - think of CoD starting from cod 2 though - if you die the game game will start from the check point instantly - no reloading of the whole level.

After patching up I've seen one improvement - the quick save loading time was too much before that but now it reduced anyway.

BTW, now on level mole underground. Learned how to summon so that they can work for me and got a newer type of shadow tool which can throw magic balls so that you can you shoot at those flying wizards I guess.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Playing BFBC2 multiplayer, but getting killed continuously cannot spot enemies, any tips?
Rules are simple, move a lot, don't try camping, also try to sprint in open areas, when face to face with enemy try to jump to avoid shots, look out for snipers, if you play for sometime you can actually predict sniper positions, it takes time to learn, took me nearly a month to get used to COD4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom