Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Played Gears of War 2 not really impressed the awkward running style is hurting me now not sure whether i would be playing it further or not , might wait for Halo Reach,

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [PC]

Offtopic: Can somebody please tell me how my post count hopped from 2.1k to 3.6k?

@nvidiageek Where are ye budd'? Been missin' your Ezio posts! It's Assassin's Creed season!

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I think they counted your gamers section posts. Which will include the posts you made from the date of your joining.

see.. mine is now 1.6k, previously it was just 400something

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed Terminator Salvation - played at medium difficulty.

Once you how to take down the robots the becomes just a walk in the park - completed it in 5 hours - the gameplay is too short though it is enjoyable enough.

@ piyush120290 - you need some change in taste :p

try Amensia, Resident Evil 4 - these two are good survival horror games or wait for 28th sept - some new games are releasing namely :

Dead rising 2 for pc
Fifa 11
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed Terminator Salvation - played at medium difficulty.

Once you how to take down the robots the becomes just a walk in the park - completed it in 5 hours - the gameplay is too short though it is enjoyable enough.

@ piyush120290 - you need some change in taste :p

try Amensia, Resident Evil 4 - these two are good survival horror games or wait for 28th sept - some new games are releasing namely :

Dead rising 2 for pc
Fifa 11
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
i waiting too for dead rising 2 too
and there's one more game for which i'm lookin for
CIV V :razz:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
It's not bad at all. I played the 360 demo and it's completely kick-ass. Trust me, you'll love the whole puzzle solving concept and co-op will just double the fun.

I think there is no more story for lara croft after UNDERWORLD - i expected a lot after wat happens in underworld !:x

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I think there is no more story for lara croft after UNDERWORLD - i expected a lot after wat happens in underworld !
ya underworld was superb.....& i liked the cutscenes a lot....specially the one @last level...
where a close up of Lara's face is shown with her handycam in hand....simply awesome detailing....

Davidboon

In the zone
I guess im a little late , completed batman : arkham asylum straight in one go in approx 8 hours . was pending from a loong time :p .
will move on to mafia II now .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sun, I'm here. Controllin' the most badass character ever. I'm kinda emotional for Brotherhood. Too much excitement = no words.

And.... errr... MoH looks freakin' awesome! Someone buy me MoH!!!!!!!!! LOLz

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Black Mirror 2 is a point and click adventure game - it has 2.5D engine which allows the use of 2D backgrounds and 3D characters - a very unique concept.

BTW, playing back good old borderlands again and now on the verge of level 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom