Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ i 've just completed Borderlands in just 3 days , cause of the weapons addict !

how many hours you were playing in a single day ? :p

@ NVIDIAGeek - congrats for your new rig - that cabby of yours would really look nice with some blue led fans and feel like a gamers geek cabby :p

bumblee

Right off the assembly line
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Call of Duty 2
call OF duty 4 modern warfare
Waiting for

Crysis 2

Currently wating following movies

Transformers
Transformers revenge of the fallen

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Installed Mafia II...excellent game the gameplay reminds me of wolfeinstien....
FMV is good too...

@PS3 users....any body played Dante's Inferno...???

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Installed Mafia II...excellent game the gameplay reminds me of wolfeinstien....
FMV is good too...

@PS3 users....any body played Dante's Inferno...???

yo me tried the first 2 levels on my X360. Good game. Kinda like God of War but still has some fresh elements and as long as it gives me stuff that I can make dead with my scythe, I ain't gonna complaint!

abhidev

Human Spambot
Chopping away at Zombies suddenly turned into so much fun:

*img16.imageshack.us/img16/3238/deadrising2201009251002.jpg

*img9.imageshack.us/img9/9620/deadrising2201009250943.jpg

*img14.imageshack.us/img14/756/deadrising2201009250948.jpg

*img816.imageshack.us/img816/756/deadrising2201009250948.jpg

*img3.imageshack.us/img3/756/deadrising2201009250948.jpg

*img525.imageshack.us/img525/8060/deadrising2201009250950.jpg

*img825.imageshack.us/img825/6528/deadrising2201009251001.jpg

*img31.imageshack.us/img31/462/deadrising2201009250959.jpg

*img838.imageshack.us/img838/7199/deadrising2201009251004.jpg

*img185.imageshack.us/img185/5295/deadrising2201009251009.jpg

*img828.imageshack.us/img828/2313/deadrising2201009251010.jpg

Hey can anyone tell me how can i change the video settings of this game...as its not able to change through the in game menu..pls help

Currently m playing Resident Evil-5....awesome graphics

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
how many hours you were playing in a single day ? :p

@ NVIDIAGeek - congrats for your new rig - that cabby of yours would really look nice with some blue led fans and feel like a gamers geek cabby :p

now a days games are like more than cocaine - i already left the job back pain injury , back in to the game again ! 10hrs of game-play p/day

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hey can anyone tell me how can i change the video settings of this game...as its not able to change through the in game menu..pls help

Currently m playing Resident Evil-5....awesome graphics
A request, from next time on, please try to quote only the text and not the images. It takes up a sh*t load of space & bandwidth.

As for changing the graphic settings, you can do it directly from the menu. I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Else you'll have to manually locate the .ini configuration file which may allow you to set the custom resolution.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Case 6-4 in Dead Rising 2. Gonna complete at night. On level 21. A tip to all players who are starting out...as you all know, you can mix drinks in the game (if you didn't know, now you know!). There is a blender in the mexican restaurant in Food Court. Go there with a 2 beers or two Vodkas (you can get them in the Food Court across the mexican rest... just search). Mix them in the blender and it will give you a green drink named Pain Killer. Use this and the spiked bat to beat Psychos. It's much, much easier.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Dead Rising 2's last boss fight is insane (in a negative way). The game tries to lenghthen itself by not providing any checkpoints. Just wish Capcom stops smoking whatever they are smoking and atleast provide some chekpoints before Psychopath fights in the next game.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Just completed Battlefield Bad Company 2. Controls were not perfect with mouse and kb combo, the true feel of controlling a fps was lacking somewhere. Level design was good though, variety of settings throughout the game. 6/10

Started playing Prototype (finally :D) with a 360 controller, the game is awesome so far and I hope it stays so :p .

the controls of bc2 are very laggy and unresponsive if you hard ware sucks. I also felt the same way during my 1st playthrough. After i switched to the 5770, its was super smooth.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Alright, Dead Rising 2's last boss is one of the most insane that I have fought. Capcom just made the fight ridiculously difficult on purpose. His single bullet takes out a single block of life (whereas normal enemies' 5 bullets takes out one block of health), his uppercut takes out all blocks of health except one (no matter how much health you have). This is just retarded. On top of it, Capcom hasn't integrated any checkpoint system. Way to go Capcom!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Started playing Prototype (finally :D) with a 360 controller, the game is awesome so far and I hope it stays so :p .
I loved this game. Try to keep upgrading your abilities as much as possible. What's the performance like and did you find the in-game audio almost inaudible or terribly low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom