Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
STFU psycho!...u dumb ass *****!

Ninety Nine Nights III seems to be a hack and slash game, and FYI, halo is a FPS(first person shooter)...dont dont compare those two games, and writing all mindless nonsense! grow up!!!

Yo dude calm down. Neither Bungie, nor Konami is gonna earn more bucks if we fight over their games. They are just games man, chill. And I was just comparing the games on the basis of the factor that drives ALL games and that is 'fun'. I played both of them and enjoyed N32 more but then again it's just my opinion. Please edit your post and remove the offensive comment, am not reporting you as of now. And this is just the internet and what we are fighting about are just virtual entertainment software... don't get so serious and lose your head over them. Stay calm :).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
OT: Finally found the track I have been looking for and NVIDIAGeek, you already know where this fits into. ;-)

Trivia: This track in Ezio's Destiny trailer practically sold the whole game to me. Else I would have just ignored AC2, post AC1's disappointment. Where's the "Hail" smiley when you need one? :-D

[youtube]h41W8JDEW3E[/youtube]

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yesterday started playing Mafia 2 - still the vehicle control is a little bit tough for me and will try harder to make it smooth though :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
3 levels to go for me to complete Spider Man Shattered Dimensions. The game has been a blast till now! The best Spidey game ever and the second best superhero game ever (after Batman Arkham Asylum).

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Ethan: Sh&t! O-sh*t! You rock, man, you rock! You made my day. Can't wait for Brotherhood! Yeah, this hols. it's Brotherhood and AC again! Weee! Yeehaa! Woo! Sh*t! YEAH!!!!

EDIT: Watch this people! AGAIN! And feel it's epicness. Even ACIII can't match the epicness of ACII. Ezio's overshadowin' Nomad for me. And this time it's Alcatraz. RIP Nomad, Ezio forever!! ITALIA!!! Oooo..... errr..... INDIA!! :D

[youtube]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lVSKRlqTZM[/youtube]

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26636

@Ethan: Sh&t! O-sh*t! You rock, man, you rock! You made my day. Can't wait for Brotherhood! Yeah, this hols. it's Brotherhood and AC again! Weee! Yeehaa! Woo! Sh*t! YEAH!!!!

EDIT: Watch this people! AGAIN! And feel it's epicness. Even ACIII can't match the epicness of ACII. Ezio's overshadowin' Nomad for me. And this time it's Alcatraz. RIP Nomad, Ezio forever!! ITALIA!!! Oooo..... errr..... INDIA!! :D

i had my doubts but you've finally proved that you are crazy...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
This is what am talkin' people! This IS IT!!11oneone1!!!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/crysis642010-09-1921-03-07-94.jpg
Yeah, you rock!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/crysis642010-09-1921-03-18-07.jpg
You too.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/crysis642010-09-1921-03-30-51.jpg

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/crysis642010-09-1921-05-28-67.jpg
And you.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/crysis642010-09-1921-06-04-37.jpg
And that mask.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/crysis642010-09-1921-14-38-52.jpg
Behind ye'r bum.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/crysis642010-09-1921-17-08-40.jpg
This is what I call "awesome graphics!".

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/crysis642010-09-1921-21-03-14.jpg
And this too, awesome!

Oh. All high, DX10, 64-bit .exe. (sucks out performance, I know)

Last edited:

aytus

The Boss
yesterday started playing Mafia 2 - still the vehicle control is a little bit tough for me and will try harder to make it smooth though :p

yeah me, too. i think as these are old cars, they,r expected to be driven like this only, im finding the game boring by the minute, be there do that kinda stuff. might not finish this one.,, missions are boring. on chapter 5 rit noe

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Okay for today, I reached around 87.xx% on Red Dead. Also played a bit of NHL 11, Toy Story 3 and Dante's Inferno.

So now that I have completed RDR's story line and am almost at 100%, I am thinking to pick up some other game as my main one. Got Gears of War 2, Alan Wake, Halo Reach, Toy Story 3, NHL 11, Dante's Inferno, Dead Rising and Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions and will have Dead Rising 2 by tomorrow. So am thinking to go with Gears of War 2 as of now. :D

Oh BTW people, don't let the name of Toy Story 3 fool you. It's by no means a boring or a children's game. Sure the graphics are not that great but the gameplay is. It's kind of funny and engaging. It's also decently challenging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom