Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Okay for today, I reached around 87.xx% on Red Dead. Also played a bit of NHL 11, Toy Story 3 and Dante's Inferno.

So now that I have completed RDR's story line and am almost at 100%, I am thinking to pick up some other game as my main one. Got Gears of War 2, Alan Wake, Halo Reach, Toy Story 3, NHL 11, Dante's Inferno, Dead Rising and Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions and will have Dead Rising 2 by tomorrow. So am thinking to go with Gears of War 2 as of now. :D

Oh BTW people, don't let the name of Toy Story 3 fool you. It's by no means a boring or a children's game. Sure the graphics are not that great but the gameplay is. It's kind of funny and engaging. It's also decently challenging!

jayantr7

In the zone
Hey...have anybody played Little Fighter[action,fighting]??
I know it's just a 2d game but it's very interesting when played multi-player.I mean it even got more interesting than Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 .Believe me.... ;) ;)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Mate, you need to calm down. Listen to that awesome track of Ezio which Ethan posted. Even though I look crazy, I've never jumped on anyone.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
no not in shift, but its there in race driver grid, dirt 2, and f1 2010..

yeah i heard that..pretty nice one..
where do i find its mp3??

Download the vid and convert to mp3.

Anyways, reached Act 3 in Gears of War 2. Hooked to it like crazy. Played 2 and a half hours in the afternoon and will play a couple more after 8pm. Great game :D.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, you guys will now have your post counts incremented when you post in this section as demanded by a few people. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah me, too. i think as these are old cars, they,r expected to be driven like this only, im finding the game boring by the minute, be there do that kinda stuff. might not finish this one.,, missions are boring. on chapter 5 rit noe

Games like Mafia and godfather have some really good stories and that's why many people like them and I'm also trying to play them to know the story by playing the game - even the combat system and camera control in Godfather series is not very good . Just compare them with Max payne 1 and 2 - my all time favourite games .

BTW, I think the missions in Mafia II are not boring that much though the vehicle control is what I don't like much - it's just like the original mafia but the map and gps system in n mafia 2 has really improved from the previous one for sure.

Hey...have anybody played Little Fighter[action,fighting]??
I know it's just a 2d game but it's very interesting when played multi-player.I mean it even got more interesting than Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 .Believe me.... ;) ;)

I've played it and even two people can play it using the same keyboard :p

Piyush

Lanaya
any good games to suggest dudes?
even borderlands bored me up

so here's the list that i dont wanna play anymore(for the time being)

stalker series
AC series
any racing game
GTA series
borderlands
singularity
farcry series
CIV series(wait a min...CIV V must be out by now)

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Completed Alan Wake awesome environment, Episode 4 and 5 was the best 6th Episode seems a bit dragged.

Starting Gears of War 2 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom