Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints Row 2 is heavy on resources. There is also some resolution problem,no option for my widescreen 1680x1050 monitor so have to play on 1280X1024,no further resolution works. With everything maxed out and no AA,I'm getting playable frames 20-22 with a single card. Just SLIed my rig and downloading latest nVidia drivers. Let's see if it gives any boost.
I'm also playing Ghajini-The game these days. Nice game:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^It won't give you any boost as the frame rate is locked at 30fps. As for the resolution change, try this: *blog.gib.me/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/gibbedsaintsrow2resolution.zip

It should take care of your custom resolutions. Make sure you have .NET 2.0 for this resolution fix to work.

Just 200 bucks for the original. The game is awesome considering it as an Indian game:D
Can anyone tell me optimal settings for Saints Row 2 for my rig? This game is a killer. GTA IV performs much much better!
My PC:
Q6600
4GB DDR2 800Mhz RAM
nVidia 8800 GTS 512 G92 SLI,181.20 drivers
P5N32-E-SLI.
Thanks!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Just 200 bucks for the original. The game is awesome considering it as an Indian game:D
Can anyone tell me optimal settings for Saints Row 2 for my rig? This game is a killer. GTA IV performs much much better!
My PC:
Q6600
4GB DDR2 800Mhz RAM
nVidia 8800 GTS 512 G92 SLI,181.20 drivers
P5N32-E-SLI.
Thanks!

The game aint a killer. Its one of the most horrible port in PC gaming history. There are games on PS2 which have better graphics than this. Heck, even San Andreas had better grafix.

Dont support games like this. Pirate them!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Rise of the Argonauts.

Now addicted to:
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks in Co-op [PS2]
Saints Row 2 [PC]

How the hell do you guys tolerate that game?
BTW am heavily addicted to GTA IV. It was 23% when I came from school at 12 and now its 30.00%!!
Damn the game roxx!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom