Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercow

The New ASSASIN!
NFSUG2,NFSMW, NFSCARBON, POPWW, POPSOT, POPT2T, UT2004, COD2 are the ones that I've completed..... going to finish F.E.A.R in xtreme difficulty...... actually I'm now in a stall.... my rig has been running an age old FX5200, But I'll get a HD4850 this new year and'll get a new config, then assasin's creed, dead space and F.E.A.R again it's a ultra cool game....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Level 13 in Cryostasis.

Also picked up Lego Batman & Indiana Jones for my PS2. So will go co-op on it with my brother. :D

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
I was addicted to MU earlier now I'm into Lineage 2. In case if anyone doesn't know they are MMORPG games.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Fallout 3 (I could go on playing this forever!!!)
PES 2009
Max Payne 2
Flatout: Ultimate Carnage
World of Goo (almost over)

:D

ajaybc

Youngling
Finished Prince of Persia.Good game.Nice story.Puzzle solving and platforming are very easy but combat is tough.I love Elika.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Grand Theft Auto IV

The American dream baby :D.

*miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/paranj.png

:D Thats in a single day... !! I beat my own record... The longest I played in a single day was Gears of War for 7hrs straight bcoz it had that dissapearing save problems :D.

Last edited:
Completed Cryostasis. Now playing Lego Batman in co-op on the PS2. :D
How is it? With whom?

I'm heavily addicted to Alone in the dark,freakin' awesome game. Gameplay,graphics,story and OST all rock. Better than Indigo Prophecy I guess.
Left Indigo Prophecy half done about 2 years back due to crappy rig,gonna play it again.

Completed Dead Space and then played it again and completed in a single day.Same with Crysis Warhead(wished they had more of those cutscenes in Crysis).

Tried Alone in the Dark 5(PC) gameplay buttons and mechanics seem to be designed by retards and I don't know how ,but it made my cousins PC crash so hard that now there is no display on rebooting (and the guy actually liked the game) :D.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
How is it? With whom?
Cryostasis or Lego Batman? If Lego Batman then it's complete fun. Very simple gameplay. You'll enjoy it more in co-op though. I'm playing along with my brother. Got all it's Hero's mission completed. May start off with MK: Shaolin Monks after this or Lego Indiana Jones. Saints Row 2 will hit the scene in a few days so might need to make some room for it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom