Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK,my bro finished Lego batman on PSP. Let's see if I can fix my PS2 controller(second one):D
Saints Row on Xbox 360 was BS! Is SR 2 coming for PC?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
You have Lego Batman for the PC as well. But wouldn't recommend the keyboard+mouse combo. Get your PS2 working if you can. It would be a good TP game.

I have never touched a single Saints Row game. This would be my first one. They say SR2 was pretty good on the consoles. Much like GTA: SA. It's coming to the PC on 6th of this month. Let's see how it fares. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Can't really say for sure. One of the reasons why I picked it up for the PS2 was because, I wanted 2 player co-op working properly. On the PC, I think it should pick up 2 controllers if connected.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Not only grafix but the game is marvellous. The game is a f*cking legend! I can still go on playing it today :).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If you have played Lego Star Wars then it's similar to that. They aren't graphic oriented but rather simplistic gameplay oriented. It would be fun if you take it up in co-op mode. The characters are presented in a very comic way, Robin's character to be precise. Pick it up if you don't have any other game to try out. Decent enough game.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Lego Batman. As fate would have it, my MK: Shaolin Monks DVD got screwed. Got another DVD & guess what? It won't load my earlier save file for some god dam reason. I was almost 37% through the game & had just killed Baraka, before the DVD gave up on me. No way I'm going back to that game again. :mad:

Currently playing:

Beowulf [PC] - This game would have been really good if Boobisoft would have optimised it properly for the PC. They just had to f*ck it up with a shoddy port with unbearable amount of stuttering.

tkin

Back to school!!
Has anyone played Mass Effect, the game's superb but crashing randomly after hours of gameplay, BTW- I've purchased the original version.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Beowulf. Was really good, better then I expected.

May start off with Devil May Cry 2 OR Saints Row 2. On second thought, I would pick up DMC 2 & have my brother try his hand at Saints Row 2. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom