Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

i thought battlefield bad company 2 was releasing on march 2nd...??:?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@Nvidiageek,

Please.. Don't be a noob, help yourself.

Let it be Spike VGA, AIAS, Gamespot,IGN....Why did UC2 took the Best Graphics award.. when there are games like... "Darn! SHIFT is awesome", "MW2 MP is awesome". Hm?

Because, we are not talking about graphics here, we are talking about effective utilization of Resources. Tell me about suckage of graphics in ps3 or X360 when you have purchased a computer worth 16000rupees and your when computer dominating the those looks.

When it comes to GOW 3, HYPE is created by the fans who wants to play it. And there is nothing wrong in it. If you think that 'I am looking forward to play the GOW 3' Is a hype.. then MW2, BF2 has been over hyped by you.

Want a punch about crysis.. Being a critically acclimated game is not enough. Crysis got pathetic sales.. wanna know the reason... Developing tomorrow's technology today.. but most of the people don't have systems that can run crysis flawlessly. So, awkward sales.

I heard one developer quoting in 2008 DICE when a website asked 'Can't you develop a game that looks better than crysis?'. he answered...

[the statement is not as is...]'Of course we can.. A year has been passed since it's release.. and there is technology to develop in that way, but the problem is, if we develop a game that have that much polygon count and PP effects. We are sure that we cannot optimize the game for the people who have inferior hardware. If we take these people out of our graphs, sure every game will look like a pixar movie'.

P.S: I loved Crysis. Hats off to the development team for such a marvelous thing.But it not more than HL, Serious Sam, MW. Reason.. Pathetic Frame rates even at low settings. At the end of the day.. it is what counts.

P.S.2: I love Dante and his "**** it" attitude.

@ Nvidiageek(agin), you are awesome. Don't purchase a ps3! Let the sony be bankrupted becoz.. they lost 300$ sorry... 299.99$. And if you think GOW3 sucsk.. Nothing wrong then. It is purely your opinion. But don't generalize your opinion.

P.S.3: No offense to any person or game. And my fingers are starting to hurt. Darn! phuc! I'm outta it.

cyborg47

Technomancer
dont be an idiot geek!..
I dont like kratos, but i really admire the game.
And y the fck are u comparing Crysis and Gow of war 3???, both belong to different platforms, and obviously PC wins in terms of graphics.
Show me one game thats as good as god of war on PC or xbox 360..
in the end, all i can say is STFU and play GOW1 and 2, u wont regret, both of those are better than any hack n slash game i played till date..
peace!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Playing F.E.A.R on my new rig. Have scheduled a gaming session of F.E.A.R tonight at a friend's place on his 5.1 setup. :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I knew it. Whole world turns on us, whoever says anythin' 'bout GOWIII. BTW, I ain't comparin' Crysis with GOWIII at all. *groans & leaves*

Piyush

Lanaya
hey anyone playin S.T.A.L.K.E.R call of pripyat?

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

spoiler alert!

lol
spotted freeman in stalker.
Really funny!Guys just read freeman's PDA. :lol:

*i46.tinypic.com/1675nbp.jpg
*i45.tinypic.com/zxseic.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/zxmpw9.jpg
hey guess what , i once found a guitar and a mouthorgan from a stalker's body:razz: in red forest area
and a worthless pendrive from a zombified stalker in army warehouse area

Downloading Stalker Call of Piripyat.

Half-Life 2 [ just got the buggy car ]
Dirt-2 [ lvl 37]
Cod4 MW Multiplayer [ lvl22, the best pc fps multiplayer]

quan chi

mortal kombat
hey guess what , i once found a guitar and a mouthorgan from a stalker's body in red forest area
and a worthless pendrive from a zombified stalker in army warehouse area

lol. yep i have also read many people getting something like that.

dude actually stalker seems like a good open world based rpg type game to me till now.because the map is so huge then add all the type of secret it holds.

the atmosphere is also well created.
the cry of the mutants and the darkness its really tough to spot them at night.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Tried Battlefield Bad Company for half and hour and man it's great. Has a blend of both Call of Duty: World at War and Modern Warfare, with a little less production values of course. But the graphics look superb and with 4X AA, it would make the system crawl.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
ME2 - Landed into that planet ( forgot the name as usual ) where Miranda's sister and other tw future team member is located - one is a assassin and another is a justicar.

After much effort got the assassinn in my team and completed the terminal hack thing for the lady who gave me the location of both of'em.

Met with the justicar and now trying to get the ship name for her and after I recruited her as a team member will look after Miranda's sister .....

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^played the beta on medium settings!!! :(
got too laggy on high, and forget the ultra high!

yes btw its the problem with many even with 4870x2 people were getting only 40 fps.

Btw people with a bit higher versions of quad core were getting a bit better performance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom