Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^We are discussing about the beta version. the beta had some problems with crossfire.

with some systems with non quad core cpu's its performance is a bit less.

Last edited:

virilecliffhanger

I ain't afraid of nothin'
Addicted to Assassin's Creed 1 .. playing it again ofcourse.
Dunno when will Assassin's Creed 2 come into market for PC... any thoughts mates?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Assassin's Creed 2 for PC out in Russia. Some screenshots on this website:

*pix.playground.ru/333607/23976/264479/

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Guys with Fat PS3, don't log into PSN. It's having a massive issue at this time and a lot of people are complaining of their console date being reset and trophy errors. Read it up: *www.community.eu.playstation.com/t...nformation-could-not-be/td-p/10297418/page/18

So be very careful.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
So, people, AvP. Worth it? Please tell me it's pros and cons. I love Predator! Heard it's havin' a great multiplayer, which makes it great! Tell me guys.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Yeah the PSN has got several issues.

@Sunny
the motion control where you have to move the controller up and down i'm finding it very difficult , is it the same for you ?

Oh......... that AC II i waited for it to play on PC and now its up.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Some more from stalker.

the ecologist suit also resembles a bit like the HEV suit of freeman.it even has the automatic morphine/drug injecting system with voice.

*i50.tinypic.com/2hr3cpu.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/152lxs5.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/jrfy29.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I'm thinkin' whether only the demo is awesome, know what I mean? Tell me, man.

@dinjo: L'assassino's finally here! Darn you, Ezio! :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Gamespot says it sucks(5.5), IGN says that it is decent(7), MetaCritic says that it is average(7.9 UserScore, 7.1 metascore).

I will get the game Day after Tomorrow. Will drop a word about it after I've had my hands on it.

Piyush

Lanaya
lol. yep i have also read many people getting something like that.

dude actually stalker seems like a good open world based rpg type game to me till now.because the map is so huge then add all the type of secret it holds.

the atmosphere is also well created.
the cry of the mutants and the darkness its really tough to spot them at night.

SO TRUE
the best environment i've ever seen

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Chances are of 99% that you haven't played ME :lol:

Yup, I have not played Mass Effect I started the Mass Effect 2 :p

BTW, here's some updates :

Recruited that jusicar as my team member. Completed a mini mission given by that info broker. Help Miranda to get to her sister .. and now Miranda is a loyal team member .. :p

BTw, now I'm in quest of help Jacob but when I got into another space area through mass relay plot jump I discovered a planet with anomaly - now that's new to me .. anyway found that spot and landed on there ...

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ no doubt you called archangel as archangel and Liara T'soni as 'GIRL'. If you have time.. Stop playing ME2 and play the First one. Sincere advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom