Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Guys can anyone please help me.i without observing sold the free protection stalker suit to the merchant again.
heres my condition can anyone please help.:(.

*i45.tinypic.com/64179w.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ vamsi_krishna - thanks for replying :p

ME2 - got into citadel after collecting resources from two unknown planet with the help of probes :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Get into the mining after completing a mission. Those will greatly enhance the weapons and adds crucial upgrades to weapons which will almost change the way the game ends. BTW, talk carefully with Miranda. Don't jeopardize your relation ship with her. You will miss a great chance, if you do. :lol:

Piyush

Lanaya
@piyush and nvidia geek

chernobyl is in Ukraine..
sir,
ukraine was a part of russia when it was called USSR

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

anybody knows how to get the protective suit for
going area for getting the keys to the labx18?in stalker soc.

if gettin the suit is a part of the story, then i think u r talkin about that suit which the trader gives you for free

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

@ piyush120290 - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat is already out and in initial state it was in Russian language and the english version was released on 2nd Feb 2010 :p

yipeee:p:p:p
hey bro do u play dat game
do u kno any good torrent fo dat
thnx in advance

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

the one which you completed at all difficulty levels.:)

oopsii
i didnt figure it out
:-o

quan chi

mortal kombat
if gettin the suit is a part of the story, then i think u r talkin about that suit which the trader gives you for free

yep that was the free suit.anyways never mind i have got one now.:)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Superbly addicted to Mass Effect. Can't express in words how awesome this game is! Awesome games always comes from EA! You rock! [To EA]

*ui22.gamespot.com/2229/crysis2_2.jpg
Holy Mother of God!

*www.thq.com/resources/large_us/305f97e09019e71b6778193fdeb17f63.jpg
Holy Sh*t! :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Get into the mining after completing a mission. Those will greatly enhance the weapons and adds crucial upgrades to weapons which will almost change the way the game ends. BTW, talk carefully with Miranda. Don't jeopardize your relation ship with her. You will miss a great chance, if you do. :lol:

Will try to do so ...

BTW, Thanks for the heads up on Mirranda :p

Got into some kind of spaceship where I 've to find a women called "jack". After I entered their the guards told me to give all weapons to them but I refused to do so and they let me in. After a while they betrayed and tried to capture all the team but those guns came handy. Relesed jack. Neutralized all hostile alien threats. Now going to take down their boss who stays behind some kind of shield :p

DiRT 2 - Level No. 24 :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Did anyone check out the graphics for the PC version of Battlefield Bad Company 2? It's amazing! The multi-player feels like it's seriously going to wipe out MW2 out of the scene. Although the single player campaign is said to be way too short. :-(

quan chi

mortal kombat
Did anyone check out the graphics for the PC version of Battlefield Bad Company 2? It's amazing! The multi-player feels like it's seriously going to wipe out MW2 out of the scene.
I think you missed this.:D :- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92745&page=203
I again repeat no wonder bad company 2's multiplayer has many varieties.but it lacks in style as compared to mw2.
Although the single player campaign is said to be way too short. :-(

BTW AFAIK battlefield games are famous for multiplayer only.:)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Is BFBC out ?
You mean the first one or BC2? It's out for 360. The original release date is on 2nd of March. The first one was only available for consoles.

Just got a call from my friend. He's got hold of Heavy Rain and spent an hour into it. Dam it! I working tomorrow, else would have dropped by at his place for a gaming session. :x

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Have you started with BFBC2 i have heard the campaign is around 12 hours but i see a NTSC.

From where did your friend got Heavy Rain ?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, I've read the SP is 10-15 hrs. long in N4G.com. Anyway, yeah, PC ver. of BC2 rocks! Better than MW2 Multi I guess. EA, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom