Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installing BioShock 2. Lets see how its is.

Anyone having ME save just before you need to make the decision of saving Kaiden or Ashley and all other quest missions finished, or provide me a link?

tkin

Back to school!!
Installing BioShock 2. Lets see how its is.

Anyone having ME save just before you need to make the decision of saving Kaiden or Ashley and all other quest missions finished, or provide me a link?
*www.masseffectsaves.com/

I'll get Bioshock 2 next week(and Mass Effect 2 the week after), so tell me if its good enough to buy.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ who were your party members during this mission?

Mirranda and The Doc ( or scientist ) who was curing plague in Omega.

BTw, took down that warden and it was easy enough ...

After that agreed jack to join and the price was all the data she wants about cerberus ( though I selected the OK - bluff option ). When I got into normandy and told mirranda to give jack all data she needs miranda got a bit disappointed and angry :p

BTW, Searched those unexplored planets for minerals and found plenty and got some upgraded new gears

Now I'm in the hunt for someone named Krogan with Jack and Miranda :p

Dirt 2- Level No. 25 :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@tkin: That link provides saves in which the game is completed. I searched in that site when I killed all those colonists in Feros. So, that website's of no use.

@jojo: Why didn't you ask yesterday? I just completed that level and saved Williams [sh*t!]. I was killed in a battle and when the decision time came, I kept skippin' the dialogues to find I had chosen to save Williams, my bad. Kaiden was great. :cry:

Ethan may have seen the screens of DX11 ver. of BC2, I think DX9 ver. of BC2 will be same as X360's graphics. I guess.

quan chi

mortal kombat
I haven't. I was actually waiting for the PC version to come out. The graphics are extremely polished on the PC version.

I think i have to agree here.Yesterday i was going through the ps3 multiplayer version video,and the textures of sniper rifle looked really outdated.

Now i dont know if thats done purposefully because i think there are games for that console which have really better textures than that.

Finished labx18 man it was filled with horrifying mutants.:D

quan chi

mortal kombat
BFBC2 is not much of use if got unofficially.As i have already told its more about multiplayer.

like mw2 is.Its multiplayer has more fun than its single player.:D

I'll get Bioshock 2 next week(and Mass Effect 2 the week after), so tell me if its good enough to buy.
I check that link. It has too many saves and no manual search option.
Bioshock 2 is good but not as good as the first one. Its cheap so buy it.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Installed Half Life 2

I'm loving it till now. Just reached the motorboat.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ what is your Video Card?

9600GT with all setting set to high @ 1280*1024 I'm getting around 60 fps :p

BTW, what's your gfx card anyway ... just curious ....

ME2 - Got that Krogan though it's creator died .... returned into Normandy .... Successfully recruited that Krogan "Grunt" ... Talked with the illusive man ... saved Asheley's ass in the Horizon ( it was a tough fight ) .. team member was Grunt and Jack ..... but she is just so much ungrateful :p

Returned back into Normandy ... Talked with Miranda and she told me to rescue her sis ... after that talked with jacob and he tld me to investigate some radio signal .... BTW, got many new upgrades and still searching for more minerals.

quan chi

mortal kombat
spoiler alert!

lol
spotted freeman in stalker.
Really funny!Guys just read freeman's PDA. :lol:

*i46.tinypic.com/1675nbp.jpg
*i45.tinypic.com/zxseic.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/zxmpw9.jpg

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^:rofl: Darn!

BTW, what the f*ck's so great 'bout the graphics of GOWIII, huh? I've seen such good graphics in other games too. Or is it "great" 'cause it's the only game to have such "mind-blowin'" visuals to PS3-owners only? *scoffs*

Just got the buggy mission. I have a sickness. when ever i find myself in a place from where i can't figure out a way out and the game is a littly scary is feel like vomiting, this happens only for some game. Sorry HL2 i may uninstall you.

BTW, what the f*ck's so great 'bout GOWIII, huh?
i want to ask the same question. I felt nothing special about the game while playing teh demo.

Maybe its not the game thats good but the hype about makes the bad factors hidden.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^:rofl: Darn!

BTW, what the f*ck's so great 'bout the graphics of GOWIII, huh? I've seen such good graphics in other games too. Or is it "great" 'cause it's the only game to have such "mind-blowin'" visuals to PS3-owners only? *scoffs*

I would solidly recommend you checking GTTV's Gameplay Blowout.. Here is the link. Please don't forward it.. watch it. If you still feel, "Meh", You need something very special to make you say "wow" then.

I am not that much hyped about GOW 3 before checking that video out and my looks were purely on GT5, Last Guardian, Modnation Racers, etc. But that video changed my mind.

All in all, One god smacking reason to get PS3 back.

@jojo,

Ditto. While playing games like F.E.A.R, HL2 I've had the same situation. But I completed them any way. Try concentrating on the whole monitor except concentrating what's on the crosshair. That helped me. And try to sit at a certain amount of distance from the monitor.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yo, sxyadii, don't post any till release date, man. EA'll think, if they visit [I reckon not], that we guys are darned, know what I mean? No offense to anyone. And yeah, the performance, not in DX11 but in DX9 too and with my poor card. :cry:

GOWIII's a utterly hyped game with biased reviews and praisin' graphics like there is no other game in this world which has the guts to beat it [Hell! Crysis' better than it, don't know how C2'll be]. And don't tell me I'm a Crysis fanboy, you guys too have to admit the graphics are awesome. What the Phuc are they thinkin'? They're sayin' GOWIII makes people, like me, buy a PS3? No way in hell. Infact, Heavy Rain and Uncharted 2 did to me, to be frank. Dante [DMC] kicks Kratos' a$$!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom