Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
it seems dice had sworn to take over all the best fps out there from mw,mw2 to crysis,and to regain the supremacy of battlefield.
this is a video from bad company 2 single player mode uploaded by someone on youtube.

watch it and decide.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni25Lpdp6bw

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Goddarn! Which one should I get, now? I'm sure gonna get all these but which one should I get first? AvP? BC2? ACII? Darn! Games are dumpin' on me. I still got ME to finish and that epic sequel of it, BC2 SP & Ezio!!!

@dinjo: So, ACII can be cracked, eh. :D Superb work, Ubi!

@Sun: Invite me too, Sun. Please. blondiegunslinger@yahoo.com

quan chi said:
it seems dice had sworn to take over all the best fps out there from mw,mw2 to crysis,and to regain the supremacy of battlefield.
this is a video from bad company 2 single player mode uploaded by someone on youtube.

watch it and decide.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni25Lpdp6bw

Yeah, man. EA all the way. Crysis 2 will do somethin' to FPS genre, for sure.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I'm thinkin' of learnin' it though :D. Anyway, people, I'm gonna buy a genuine game. I've gotten myself into a deal and it's Rs. 499 for either MW2 or BC2. Which one should I get? Everythin' comes here, multiplayer, guns, graphics, story and all those. So, which one do you suggest? Please tell me people.

I swear to Kratos—fictional he may be—whoever(except me of course) pirates Assassin's Creed II shall suffer my wrath.
On a serious note, Heavy Rain get more awesome as we progress through the story.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Ok, i can't take it anymore. I love my stomach and the food i eat. No offense to Gordon Freeman fans but the game makes my sick and i don't want to vomit on my keyboard. I'll never touch HL again.
PS:- I also like to live.

Actually i wanted to warn you in the previous post only but thought you might know.
Anyways if you have any game manual or pdf files then pls go through it.

there is a warning on most of them at the start only.

THOUGH I AM NOT SURE but it seems as a side effect of epileptive seizures.

its recommended that you may stop.

Actually i wanted to warn you in the previous post only but thought you might know.
Anyways if you have any game manual or pdf files then pls go through it.

there is a warning on most of them at the start only.

THOUGH I AM NOT SURE but it seems as a side effect of epileptive seizures.

its recommended that you may stop.
Point Taken. Whatever the case maybe i'm taking a break from gaming for now.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ no doubt you called archangel as archangel and Liara T'soni as 'GIRL'. If you have time.. Stop playing ME2 and play the First one. Sincere advice.

As I'm playing it ... I'm loving ME2 day by day and I have also considered getting Mass Effect but getting Mass Effect in this month is not an option for me .... may be I've to wait till may or june ....

So as of now what I can do is enjoy playing Mass Effect 2 :p

BTW, Here's some update :

Helped Jacob with his request ......

Talked With Jack, Garrus, Thane and Samara and got some New missions from them......

The Illusive man sent to some abandoned collectors ship and completed that too...

After that had a chat with Miranda and progress with her increased and had a dinner with Kelly :p

Now on the mission to help Mordin and Grunt ....

Helped Grunt to gain Krogan's Rite of passage ... this was tough ... now helping out Mordin

cyborg47

Technomancer
BC2 has a great multiplayer, better than mw2's mp infact!..but the single player is not so deep as mw2, u keep killing enemies, and the characters are not developed that well (You definitely will not remember their names even after finishing the game) and story isnt that great too, coming to the graphics, their great, almost as good as crysis!! :D..

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Started Getting BC2 today. I'll have that by tomorrow.

WOW! I haven't played a game for more than 3 week. Looking forward to have a great time with BC2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom