Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Some screenies of Bionic Commando, it's the only game I'm addicted to.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/bionic_commando2009-09-1716-36-27-9.jpg
Yeah!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/bionic_commando2009-09-1716-36-57-3.jpg
WTF!?

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/bionic_commando2009-09-1716-37-02-8.jpg
Come on, sons a' b****es!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/bionic_commando2009-09-1716-37-58-3.jpg
Awesome runnin' style there, Spencer.

^^hey nvidiageek:-- Mee to playing bionic comando. Now at 57%. Game was boring at first by after new abilties got unlocked i'm somehow getting addicted. :)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ vamsikrishna919

U have to save up to 22K for the PSU + HD5850 , get GTS250 1GB + corsair VX450

thats enough to play games @ max on 19"inch

quan chi

mortal kombat
playing re4 on professional mode beaten the prison boss in just three shots.
pro mode is a bit tougher.but now i can complete some levels by using the handgun only.

i thought there was only challenge in dmc series.
but nope.re4 is also very challenging.completing some of the levels with a handgun only is the real challenge in it.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
playing re4 on professional mode beaten the prison boss in just three shots.
pro mode is a bit tougher.but now i can complete some levels by using the handgun only.

i thought there was only challenge in dmc series.
but nope.re4 is also very challenging.completing some of the levels with a handgun only is the real challenge in it.

RE4 my fav gun is SHOTGUN :-o

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^yes but use butterfly magnum.very very powerful weapon than the shotgun.if executed properly its one shot is equivalent to two shots of a shotgun.
well just beaten the first castle level with hand gun and grenade only!!!(profesional mode)

cyborg47

Technomancer
****..gamespot gave 7.0 for shift whereas gametrailers and IGN gave 9..i better play the games before reading these review...even they have started behaving like the telugu news channels(trying to be different from the other new channels)...

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
****..gamespot gave 7.0 for shift whereas gametrailers and IGN gave 9..i better play the games before reading these review...even they have started behaving like the telugu news channels(trying to be different from the other new channels)...

ee news channel babu? ekkadanunchi?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ constantine - No buddy. Still I have not tried sound tweaks with prototype. Will let you know.

@ Ethan_Hunt - I'm a big fan of RE series though it was movies. So I got attracted to RE gaming series. Collected all previous 3 RE games from one of my buddy :p

Will install RE5 along with RE4 as I will get RE5 on oct.

BTW, tahnks for your siggestion on trying RE4 1st but I think RE5 is not the sequel of RE4 and RE5 may be a bit easy. So I want to try RE5 1st then RE4 :p

Pardon me as I am a completely noob when t comes to Re gaming series.

As of now I will play NFS shift with that xbox 360 wired controller as deisbond praised it :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@ Ethan_Hunt - I'm a big fan of RE series though it was movies. So I got attracted to RE gaming series. Collected all previous 3 RE games from one of my buddy :p

Will install RE5 along with RE4 as I will get RE5 on oct.

BTW, tahnks for your siggestion on trying RE4 1st but I think RE5 is not the sequel of RE4 and RE5 may be a bit easy. So I want to try RE5 1st then RE4 :p

Pardon me as I am a completely noob when t comes to Re gaming series.
Totally your call. The only reason why I recommended it was because I feel the horror and action element is perfect in RE4. So if you're the kind that likes night environment more with a good spook factor, then RE4 is the title you need. Also need to mention that even though, RE5 is not a direct sequel to RE4, it has some elements of the previous games storyline connected to it. Nothing major though.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Playing KB mouse with RE5 helps in Shooting where as playing with controller helps in movement a lot still cannot decide which way to go

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I'll get RE5 after gettin' SHIFT. Should I get RF: G or I'll just skip it? BTW I don't like games which don't take place in Earth. Should get Batman.

^^get batman before all. I'm not flaming you by this :-- batman is your kinna game as you love rpg & ass kiking and i want you to get nightmares by re5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom