Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Thank you. I hear there's no Jumpin'-MAO moments in RE5. They say it's pure action. I love the graphics of RE5 & especially TPS games. I watched a gameplay footage of RE5 on YouTube & it's amazin'! Awesome visuals. Redfield's superb! Yeah, I still can't get Batman 'cause my first priority is SHIFT. Hope Activision brings an awesome Spider-Man game like Eidos bought Batman: Arkham Asylum. Any new news 'bout new Spider-Man game :D?

^i also looking foreward to the new sm game. Now downloading batman and after that re5 and i seriously dont want to waste my bandwidth with shift coz i've no hope it is any good
:-(

D

Deleted member 26636

i'm currently playing mini ninjas................not anything great but worth playing once.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
@ Nvidageek-you gotta play RE5- its f***in awesome! i get bout 40 - 70 fps on factory clock settings! game settings- shadows-med,texture-med,overall-high. at everthin high- 25-40 fps! the KB and mouse play is just right!
NFS shift wil complete dl tomo. and wanna play batman badly but stupid tptb havent released video addon yet! >:-( and RF-G will complete dl day after. :)
loads to finish playin cause midterms are 2 weeks away! :)

p.s - marvel sold self to disney (for 4 bil) - from here on end all marvel movies will suck balls and will have zero blood and superheroes will be indestructible and there will be no vulgarities or hot women just plain young kids ! this sucks! >:-(

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn! You guys have finished dwnldin' Batman, I ain't even started :cry:. Maybe after the exams I can play RE5, Batman & RF: G. It's good 'cause I won't be havin' any tension after exams. I can enjoy playin' awesome games! Yeah!

@constantine - Watched District 9 [Noir] & it was awesome! Superb graphics, the Prawns look real. I hope Neill brings a sequel 'cause I want to see what happens next for Wikus & the Prawns. What is your net speed?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
so, has anyone else played Shift here?

I entered Stage 4 and the game just opened up. Veyron, SLR and lot of high speed cars and the driving has become a bit difficut and much more interesting, thanks to new tracks and challenging AI.

my win-loss record now stands at 45-9.

cyborg47

Technomancer
me playing shift rite now in normal difficulty, its a little bit tough at high speeds, one mistake and go off the track!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^yes. that is what I liked in this game. have to be perfect when driving in higher stages. btw, what stage are you at right now?

Sh1t! Can't play batman now coz i gotta finish bionic commando , and i dont want to leave it inclomplete.

For the first time i played GTA4 multiplyr and it is freaking awesome i must say

cyborg47

Technomancer
im perfect with drifting in race driver GRID...but using those techniques in SHIFT is useless.

GTA 4 multiplayer is crazy...lots of fun!:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom