Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
nfs shift demo is out find it here:-*www.bigdownload.com/games/need-for-speed-shift/pc/need-for-speed-shift-demo

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I just finished Batman (not downloading... I finished the actual game :D).. and one word 'AWESOME". It is the game of the year till now... the last couple of hours were simply mind-blowing (though the whole game is mind-blowing, the last few parts blew my brain a little more lol). I would give it a solid 9.8/10.

I installed NFS Shift yesterday and did 7 races. It's still nothing compared to GRID but compared to the last couple of NFS installments, it's quite good and certainly will hold my attention. I am going to start Resident Evil 5 right now... I know it's good :).

cyborg47

Technomancer
after playing shift, i feel like grid is for kids....racing with the high speed cars is extremely difficult, in the cockpit view though..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
have you tried online play? it's terrific and even more difficult to win. there are tournaments and quick races. try it out :)

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^no dude..me on the dwnlded version, thinking of buying the original but i only have 1000 bucks rite now, want to buy modern warfare 2 too!!!... :(

quan chi

mortal kombat
but on technical aspects grid rocks.it was very well optimised.nfs series always had optimisation problem.even people with gtx260 has complaints against it.*forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=106766

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^quan chi, yes. GRID is lot more optimized. I used to get 60+fps even on 2600GT but I feel thta this one's more challenging and also the graphics are terrific and that could be the reason why it gives lot less fps.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^yes i have seen some nfs shift videos.(currently downloading demo) though i have not played it but from those videos i also think that this game is brilliant in every aspect except for the technical and optimisation part.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^i have read it takes long loading time and in some cases gives black screen in windows7.though i havent tested it so i cant be sure.
if its not true then i apologize and please dont consider that term.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I should never get a ATi card again. All the games are optimized for NVIDIA cards. Can't wait to get my hands on SHIFT, Batman & especially Assassin's Creed II!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^i have read it takes long loading time and in some cases gives black screen in windows7.though i havent tested it so i cant be sure.
if its not true then i apologize and please dont consider that term.

loading time is high but i haven't faced any black screen thing in windows 7.

Krow

Crowman
PES 2010 Demo. Not hooked to it cz of the lack of variety (its only a demo folks :) ), but great game all the same. I like the gameplay a lot! Much better than any FIFA Ive played to date(98,99,01,05,06,07,08 & 09). My first PES and I'm already liking it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom