Eyefinity setup under 150k-180k

Cilus

laborare est orare
OP, there are too much off topic discussion here. So I am just ignoring couple of them and posting my optionion about your multi-gpu setup. There are certain issues with CF setup now and it is better to avoid, at least for now. But there is no problem with nVidia SLI. Rather than buying a single highest end GPU, buy something like GTX 670 Ti SLI which will last far longer than most of the single GPU setup. Nvidia does have better driver support with lot of optimization tecniques implemented for Multi-GPU setup, resulting a smoother game play experience than AMD Crossfire.
For Cooler, I think your system deserves something better than Hyper 212 evo. DeepCool Ice Blade Pro is very good cooler at sub 3K price point and it is better than 212 EVO. The HT enabled Ivy Bridge Quad Core modules heat up resaonably when overclocked and a better cooler is needed here.

d3p

PowerHouse
OP, there are too much off topic discussion here. So I am just ignoring couple of them and posting my optionion about your multi-gpu setup. There are certain issues with CF setup now and it is better to avoid, at least for now. But there is no problem with nVidia SLI. Rather than buying a single highest end GPU, buy something like GTX 670 Ti SLI which will last far longer than most of the single GPU setup. Nvidia does have better driver support with lot of optimization tecniques implemented for Multi-GPU setup, resulting a smoother game play experience than AMD Crossfire.
For Cooler, I think your system deserves something better than Hyper 212 evo. DeepCool Ice Blade Pro is very good cooler at sub 3K price point and it is better than 212 EVO. The HT enabled Ivy Bridge Quad Core modules heat up resaonably when overclocked and a better cooler is needed here.

I don't know, if my Post was overlooked or something. But with Current Budget & discussions it looks like OP might end with big Sh!t.

Just an Rough assumption

Three Dell U2412M Monitors : 18.5k each cost around 55.5k + Tax.

GTX 670 4GB SLI : close to 65k [as per flipkart]

Now OP is left with just mere 60k do deal with rest of the Core Component !...

Processor 19k, Motherboard 14k atleast, SSD 7k, Cabinet 5-7k, Keyboard - 7k....runnning out of budget.

Again, the same suggestion. Either Increase your Budget to something like 220k - 240k or stick to Single Monitor gaming.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I WILL LIST OUT THE CORE COMPONENTS

Core i7 3770K
Asus Maximus V Formula / Gigabyte Z77X-UP7
GTX 670 Sli
Gskill Ripjaws Z 8GB
Samsung 840 SSD
Corsair H100/H80 Water Cooler / Thermalright Venomous X AirCooler
Seasonic Seasonic 850W Power Supply (SS-850KM III)

The Seasonic PSU has the 8+4+4 EPS which the Mainboards utilizes. GTX 670 Sli is a better option over a single more expensive Titan.And yes Ivys do get hot so get a good cooler.

If you will seriously use the features get those board or look at boards between Rs 12k and 18K. Since an Ivy 3770K will overclock to 4.8 Ghz no matter how expensive the board is unless and until you are going LN2.Stable overclockers are available for less. So keep that in mind.That way the PSU cost will also come down. As 8pin EPS PSU cost less over the 8+4+4 ones,carrying the same wattage.

Moreover if you are not going over 1920 x 1080 27 inchers a GTX 660Ti sli is also great.

Last edited:

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Gskill Ripjaws Z are most optimized for x79 quad channel I think. Gskill Ripjaws X for z77 dual channel.
Yes, a better cpu cooler please. I can feel my evo struggling with the SB i7 in summers. Its going to be worse for the IB i7s.

+1 to the Core components listed above.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I WILL LIST OUT THE CORE COMPONENTS

Core i7 3770K
Asus Maximus V Formula / Gigabyte Z77X-UP7
GTX 670 Sli
Gskill Ripjaws Z 8GB
Samsung 840 SSD
Corsair H100/H80 Water Cooler / Thermalright Venomous X AirCooler
Seasonic Seasonic 850W Power Supply (SS-850KM III)

The Seasonic PSU has the 8+4+4 EPS which the Mainboards utilizes. GTX 670 Sli is a better option over a single more expensive Titan.And yes Ivys do get hot so get a good cooler.

If you will seriously use the features get those board or look at boards between Rs 12k and 18K. Since an Ivy 3770K will overclock to 4.8 Ghz no matter how expensive the board is unless and until you are going LN2.Stable overclockers are available for less. So keep that in mind.That way the PSU cost will also come down. As 8pin EPS PSU cost less over the 8+4+4 ones,carrying the same wattage.

Moreover if you are not going over 1920 x 1080 27 inchers a GTX 660Ti sli is also great.
up7 is too good wanted tat for myself couldn't afford it........

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
dude i hav gs 600 u guys suggested me dnt tell me its not enough and all because u guys suggested me....as far as my ud3h is concerned its running good i didn't oc yet don't know how , but there easy a software for ocing normal temps of cpu are like ~33 C

UP7 is for extreme overclockers, not worth for general users.Btw how is your ud3h holding up? Is it good for overclocking? Also you don't have a gpu?
but still its build quality and features are like sweet honey can't resist......(if i had dough i would hav bought tat)

OP
V

Vincee777

Broken In
This is my final build....

Intel Core i7 3770k
Asus Maximus V Formula
G.Skill Ripjawsx 8*2 (16gb)
Wd Caviar Black 1tb
Samsung 840 120gb SSD
Nvidia GTX 690
Seasonic 850watt PSU
Dell s2240l *3
CM Storm Stryker
APC 1.1 KVA UPS
Corsair Vengeance k60
Corsair Vengeance m60
Creative Inspire 2.1 speakers......

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^very balanced and good rig!! awesome! :clap2:

btw, why take those speakers?? take a good headphone.

and i dont see a CPU Heatsink..

rock2702

Padawan
This is my final build....

Intel Core i7 3770k
Asus Maximus V Formula
G.Skill Ripjawsx 8*2 (16gb)
Wd Caviar Black 1tb
Samsung 840 120gb SSD
Nvidia GTX 690
Seasonic 850watt PSU
Dell s2240l *3
CM Storm Stryker
APC 1.1 KVA UPS
Corsair Vengeance k60
Corsair Vengeance m60
Creative Inspire 2.1 speakers......

Looks awesome :)

I would say go with the titan instead of gtx 690, hardly 2-3k difference in price.You won't regret it.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Multi Monitor set up is a waste. Anyway its your call if you want to see bezels in between your characters. IMO a single big screen,though expensive is still a better option over a 3 bezel infested visual.Otherwise the rig looks great.

logout20

Journeyman
Multi Monitor set up is a waste. Anyway its your call if you want to see bezels in between your characters. IMO a single big screen,though expensive is still a better option over a 3 bezel infested visual.Otherwise the rig looks great.

agree.....one big screen...and one big titan is way to go for your desired resolution...

d3p

PowerHouse

agree.....one big screen...and one big titan is way to go for your desired resolution...

Let us know, what is the Size & Resolution of the BIG Screen you both are referring ???

One Big Screen & One Big Titan won't do anything special for the Resolution, which the BIG screen is supporting ??? Will ya ?? Then why getting a Titan or GTX 690 for 1080p ??? Do we have 4k Screens available in india ?? Nope....

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Let us know, what is the Size & Resolution of the BIG Screen you both are referring ???

One Big Screen & One Big Titan won't do anything special for the Resolution, which the BIG screen is supporting ??? Will ya ?? Then why getting a Titan or GTX 690 for 1080p ??? Do we have 4k Screens available in india ?? Nope....

You think any sane person would ask OP to get 1080p lines @ 60Hz BIG SCREEN for a GTX690 [though the GTX690 and Titans are his prerogative]?

Its but obvious that by big screen Dell U30 and U27 screens are being pointed at , with resolutions of 2560x1440. And as mentioned by ME that they are gonna be expensive but way better than bezel infested visuals.He can have the Korean screens cheap but I dont want him to end up with dead pixels and heat.

One big screen and one big GPU will do a lot in playing games without bezels and higher resolution and settings. But thats my opinion ,OP may have different views and choices.

You dont need 4K for a 690 even a 2560x1440p with Metro Crysis3 BF 3 with High and Ultra settings will bring the 690 back to where it belongs.

logout20

Journeyman
Triple-Monitor Benchmarks : Crysis 3 Performance, Benchmarked On 16 Graphics Cards

*www.tomshardware.com/reviews/crysis-3-performance-benchmark-gaming,3451-6.html

2560x1440p....

i suggest op that if he is spending 1.8L then he should spend some on fuel and time....go to shop and decide for yourself for monitor and resolution...

Last edited:
OP
V

Vincee777

Broken In
^very balanced and good rig!! awesome! :clap2:

btw, why take those speakers?? take a good headphone.

and i dont see a CPU Heatsink..

Which headphones ull suggest???
Is sound card imp in this rig???

Yes bezels will be a problem. Anyway what type of big single monitor ur talking about and at what resolution???

And some suggestions about cpu coolers!!!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i dont know about gaming headphones, i pwn people on my Sony MDR G45 on a session of CS1.6 :p ... but a sound card will drive the sound quality through the roof. thats if the mobo [ROG i suppose] you are getting wont already have awesome sound processor on board.

Top Bottom