Eyefinity setup under 150k-180k

OP
V

Vincee777

Broken In
I was having my exams so was absent here...

Anyways to the point
Here locally Dell U2713hm is available for 48k. So should i go with 3*Dell U2312hm or a single Dell U2713hm...

As for the compo ill be buying
I7 3930k
asus rampage iv formula
2*hd7970.....

rock2702

Padawan
I was having my exams so was absent here...

Anyways to the point
Here locally Dell U2713hm is available for 48k. So should i go with 3*Dell U2312hm or a single Dell U2713hm...

As for the compo ill be buying
I7 3930k
asus rampage iv formula
2*hd7970.....

Buy a single u2713hm monitor, instead of 3 u2312hm.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Dont go Crossfire,if Dual cards stick with SLI. I would say stick with a single large screen 1440p screen.

Thast my personal experience and opinion other may have different views and points and I respect that.

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
Dude get gtx 670*2, it will scale much more than hd7970 crossfire and will be equivalent to gtx 690, if you overclock a little. Only 680 sli and titan sli will be faster than your setup.
plus at 54k its relatively cheap
And go for single dell screen at 1440p
by rampage formula, you know you should get x79 one not z77 ;)
And please again dont go for crossfire currently.

arko1983

In the zone
i am also saving up to buy big screen.46-55inch.really loved ur screen@incinerator. currently eyeing lg 476410 around 80k

BombayBoy

Journeyman
dude.while gaming on your Big-Ass TV,do you sit very close(like with a normal monitor) or very far(as in playing on console with controller)
I wanted to use my 32-incher for gaming thats why

for gaming you would be better off with a console like set up if you have supporting controller/wireless set

dude u srsly work on a 46 inch comp??

if that work is only gaming and watching movies ;) else connecting it to a lil Philips 22 inch screen :)

though your questions were not at me, it is a similar set for me :)

arko1983

In the zone
@incinerator how about 3d? I will use my tv as a second monitor(ie clone).I dont have the funds right now but when i have enough i will start searching but 55 inches cost around 1.25 lakh+ will probably settle with 46 inches.btw wat is ur tv model . will play racing games with g27+46inch tv.:mrgreen:

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
@incinerator how about 3d? I will use my tv as a second monitor(ie clone).I dont have the funds right now but when i have enough i will start searching but 55 inches cost around 1.25 lakh+ will probably settle with 46 inches.btw wat is ur tv model . will play racing games with g27+46inch tv.:mrgreen:

Its a Samsung LN46C630K1FXZA LCD TV. No 3D or Smart features. But very good picture quality.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
3 to 3.5 feet away with contrast and brightness set to very low and comfortable levels when not gaming or watching movies.

And why not?
is it your home or some kinda mission control center ( it would really giv a look like tat just by imagining a big screen in front of a huge wall..........

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
is it your home or some kinda mission control center ( it would really giv a look like tat just by imagining a big screen in front of a huge wall..........

If you look closely in to the picture you will see that I have the display on a stand on top of my Stereo Amplifier and SACD player and not on the wall as the wall is occupied with another 32inch Sony KLV-32NX500, which I used to use earlier! Im contemplating to remove the Sony from the wall and hang the Samsung instead.Lets see.