Eyefinity setup under 150k-180k

d3p

PowerHouse
Triple-Monitor Benchmarks : Crysis 3 Performance, Benchmarked On 16 Graphics Cards

Very High-Detail Benchmarks : Crysis 3 Performance, Benchmarked On 16 Graphics Cards

2560x1440p....

i suggest op that if he is spending 1.8L then he should spend some on fuel and time....go to shop and decide for yourself for monitor and resolution...

Anyway you have Suggested him the Dell U27xx. BUt do you have any idea, how much it costs ??? FYI its 65k+ tax.

Now Three monitors vs Single ??? U pay high & get less resolution.... :facepalm:

Which headphones ull suggest???
Is sound card imp in this rig???

Yes bezels will be a problem. Anyway what type of big single monitor ur talking about and at what resolution???

And some suggestions about cpu coolers!!!

If you are planning to hook up a 5.1 or 7.1, then Only get a Sound Card. Otherwise invest it on Good Headsets like Megalodon or Roccat Kave. They don't need any sound card.

Regarding the Bezels, its never a big problem actually. There are Bezel Compensation modes available.

If sit very close, may be less than 30cms then yeah you might feel its huge. Other its pretty much enjoyable.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
i have another suggestion.
If you have seen the office conference rooms there they make 4 x monitors to make a 2x1 big monitor. If some one knows any service provider who do things like that then we can redirect op to them

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
You think any sane person would ask OP to get 1080p lines @ 60Hz BIG SCREEN for a GTX690 [though the GTX690 and Titans are his prerogative]?

Its but obvious that by big screen Dell U30 and U27 screens are being pointed at , with resolutions of 2560x1440. And as mentioned by ME that they are gonna be expensive but way better than bezel infested visuals.He can have the Korean screens cheap but I dont want him to end up with dead pixels and heat.

One big screen and one big GPU will do a lot in playing games without bezels and higher resolution and settings. But thats my opinion ,OP may have different views and choices.

You dont need 4K for a 690 even a 2560x1440p with Metro Crysis3 BF 3 with High and Ultra settings will bring the 690 back to where it belongs.

This.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Which headphones ull suggest???
Is sound card imp in this rig???

Yes bezels will be a problem. Anyway what type of big single monitor ur talking about and at what resolution???

And some suggestions about cpu coolers!!!

Bezels are a pain in the right place you will sooner or later realize it,anyways.Its elcheapo alternative when some ones budget cant qualify for a Ostendo/NEC CRV 43 or a quality 2560x1440p screen.We all have a budget and we all compromise somewhere.But how much that is the question. I have seen enough Hi End multi monitor setup but bezels are a pain,no matter what. Yes a Dell will set you back by quite a packet when getting a 2560x1440,but a Catleap wont,if you are lucky. So think about it. The way the games are going its no more that a Titan is an overkill,honestly even with a quality 27 inch 1920x1080p with Ultra settings on Crysis3 or BF 3 the GTX690 dosnt look as attaractive as it used to be let alone on 2560x1440p. Thats the fact. If you were from Kolkata I could have shown you the problems of a bezel infested visual while playing a FPS game. Anyways these are my points. All I want you to do is make a wise decision.

For CPU cooler rush and get the Thermalright VenomousX from Prime ABGB for Rs 3000 as soon as possible,and yes get a pair of fans along with it,as it dosnt come with any. That goes for Air.

If its water get Corsair H100/80

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I agree with d3p, getting three monitors gives a much more immersive gaming experience. it is pointless to go for a 65k monitor if you don't use it professionally and as far as the talk of resolutions is concerned it's good to remember that games will get in increasingly taxing therefore no amount of budget can save you from that.a good immersive experience is better specially if you haven't used a multimonitor setup. when it's totally dark you can't see the bezels and the visuals are really rewarding.

as far as crysis is concerned as a benchmark for the resolution, even an old crt monitor with 1024x768 is more than enough in that case. because a gtx690 crawls to give more than 40fps with everything maxed out.

d3p

PowerHouse
I agree with d3p, getting three monitors gives a much more immersive gaming experience. it is pointless to go for a 65k monitor if you don't use it professionally and as far as the talk of resolutions is concerned it's good to remember that games will get in increasingly taxing therefore no amount of budget can save you from that.a good immersive experience is better specially if you haven't used a multimonitor setup. when it's totally dark you can't see the bezels and the visuals are really rewarding.

as far as crysis is concerned as a benchmark for the resolution, even an old crt monitor with 1024x768 is more than enough in that case. because a gtx690 crawls to give more than 40fps with everything maxed out.

Well Said. I don't know but optimization wise Crysis 3 Sucks. You won't get 40Fps with 7970CF at 1080p itself.

P.S : Good to have you back.

I have 24inchers.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Guys, it is not a place to troll and command people about what to do. Everybody has their right to share their suggestions here and it is OP who will decide based on it. You guys don't need to decide what other will be posting. And please don't spam here.

OP
V

Vincee777

Broken In
I was surfin on the net and saw that this month they are going to release nvidia 770 & 780.....

So should i wait or????

rock2702

Padawan
I was surfin on the net and saw that this month they are going to release nvidia 770 & 780.....

So should i wait or????

I would advice you to w8 for some time, look up for the performances of 780, 770 in the various reviews.Also if it were me I would get haswell at this point in time.When you are spending so much, get the latest gen hardware.:)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Guys, it is not a place to troll and command people about what to do. Everybody has their right to share their suggestions here and it is OP who will decide based on it. You guys don't need to decide what other will be posting. And please don't spam here.

Thanks for cleaning the OT crap :)

So should i wait or????

what have you decided on?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

So should i wait or????

I told you earlier too and am again advising you to wait for Haswell and Nvidia too. The Z87 boards have already been announced by ASRock!!!

d3p

PowerHouse
Well these upload are for those, who are simply whining about eyefinity [56k warning]

@OP: You will get the HQ uncompressed images.

Enjoy the Ride.

*i.imgur.com/4110hTR.jpg

*i.imgur.com/oCdhi4X.jpg

*i.imgur.com/QLDF7W8.jpg

*i.imgur.com/IWUbHTF.jpg

*i.imgur.com/mOfTstd.jpg

*i.imgur.com/78LGNzK.jpg

*i.imgur.com/WL4NPLT.jpg

*i.imgur.com/t6FAfJE.jpg

*i.imgur.com/6vhwMOz.jpg

*i.imgur.com/TBj1J3l.jpg

That's max i can do atm with my Zero Photography skills. Let me know, if someone want the gameplay pics during lights off.

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
whats luck got to do with it??

he has made it with his hard earned money, and it is justified. Period.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Now a single BIG 46 incher without any 1 inch thick bezels running over the visuals or characters!

Forgive me for the image quality!

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/dsc00779fd.jpg/][IMG]*img832.imageshack.us/img832/2481/dsc00779fd.jpg[/URL]

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/dsc00781zy.jpg/][IMG]*img221.imageshack.us/img221/4121/dsc00781zy.jpg[/URL]

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/dsc00780au.jpg/][IMG]*img825.imageshack.us/img825/5719/dsc00780au.jpg[/URL]

Yes its expensive over an eyefinity but super worth it.

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
Now a single BIG 46 incher without any 1 inch thick bezels running over the visuals or characters!

Forgive me for the image quality!

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/dsc00779fd.jpg/][IMG]*img832.imageshack.us/img832/2481/dsc00779fd.jpg[/URL]

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/dsc00781zy.jpg/][IMG]*img221.imageshack.us/img221/4121/dsc00781zy.jpg[/URL]

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/dsc00780au.jpg/][IMG]*img825.imageshack.us/img825/5719/dsc00780au.jpg[/URL]

Yes its expensive over an eyefinity but super worth it.

What Resolution are you running the games ???

Top Bottom