Eyefinity setup under 150k-180k

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Is insulting members here the only thing you do best?

Funny to see you warning another member about his tone. You get treated exactly how you treat others. No surprise there.

I will still advise OP to not wait for anything. Go for what is available now. The price/performance is at a very sweet spot for IVY Bridge right now. It will take time for Haswell to come to India after its launch in USA. You will also be paying a very high premium for Haswell just for a paltry 10% increase in performance because it will be Intel's flagship product. I remember very well how retailers in India were looting customers when Sandy Bridge was just launched.

Intels flagship product??? It will be the next generation of products just as an Ivybridge rolled out after Sandybridge. "Flagship" product is a different thing after all. God.

We all know that it will take time ,the point is if he can then he should wait.Otherwise its Ok if he wants to make purchases right now.

There will always be something new around the horizon. No point in waiting for Haswell. Let his friends sport Haswell, who cares? Not everybody cares about the e-peen you know. Ivy Bridge will give him the performance he desires and that's all that matters at the end of the day.

You get insulted only because you think you can go around insulting others at whim. You are wrong mate. And you taking decisions for OP and and making loose comments as "who cares" dont go down well,either.

nginx

In the zone
You get insulted only because you think you can go around insulting others at whim. You are wrong mate. And you taking decisions for OP and and making loose comments as "who cares" dont go down well,either.

Where did I ever insult you? How is that e-peen comment even an insult? Do you see every comment as an insult because you go around insulting people so much that you expect the same in return? Sorry, but we are not all like you.

Yes I did say "who cares" because no sensible and rational person loses sleep over his friend sporting the next generation of Intel core processor lol.

We all know that it will take time ,the point is if he can then he should wait.

OP already made it clear, he doesn't want to wait. Why do you keep beating the dead horse? It's not like he will get some super computing processor with 120% increase in performance over IVB if he waits another 4 months for Haswell.

Anyway I'm done arguing. I think OP has enough information by now to make his own decision.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Where did I ever insult you? How is that e-peen comment even an insult? Do you see every comment as an insult because you go around insulting people so much that you expect the same in return? Sorry, but we are not all like you.

Yes I did say "who cares" because no sensible and rational person loses sleep over his friend sporting the next generation of Intel core processor lol.

OP already made it clear, he doesn't want to wait. Why do you keep beating the dead horse? It's not like he will get some super computing processor with 120% increase in performance over IVB if he waits another 4 months for Haswell.

Anyway I'm done arguing. I think OP has enough information by now to make his own decision.

I think its better we stop arguing over silly matters whether OP can wait for Haswell or not.I think we should stop making decisions for him.It my duty to suggest ,I did so. Its totally his call.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Intels flagship product??? It will be the next generation of products just as an Ivybridge rolled out after Sandybridge. "Flagship" product is a different thing after all. God.

We all know that it will take time ,the point is if he can then he should wait.Otherwise its Ok if he wants to make purchases right now.

@offtopic :

Dont turn this into a troll thread . And instead of dirtying this post, debate somewhere else. This chapter was closed, you are starting a new flamewar. What exactly does Flagship product mean according to you then ?

When OP has clearly mentioned he has to buy it this month, why are you again and again posting here.? Whats the point to this paragraph you have written ? Others have pointed out to you that you are crossing a limit, ill do that again and remind you.

apart from that you are changing your own statements, you first said that it will take 1 month, now you are saying it will take time. All this is leading to confusion to OP who has not even finalized his config. So what are you doing here really? are you trolling the poor chap? because anything else doesnt seem to come to mind..

@MOD's please lock this thread and OP can ask for his config in a new thread.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
^^

Why are you unnecessarily flaming ,igniting,commenting and jumping in with conclusions when things are not even directed to you or argued, when things are already put across as clear as possible you are opening a new front. Not good.

OP
V

Vincee777

Broken In
No dont lock this thread. There is no point in debating because am buying this pc in may only.

Ill stick with intel only.

D3p is saying again and again not to have multimonitor and multi card setup. I have seen his sign and came to know that he is using eyefinity with crossfired setup. He is having experince using eyefinity so he is telling not to go with eyefinity.

So i have decided to go with single monitor and single gpu but powerful....

Now give me some suggestions for the pc.....

Suggest me big monitor.....

rock2702

Padawan
Ok here is my recommendation:
i7 3770k-19.5k
Asus maximus v formula-22k
CM Hyper 212 evo-2.2k
Gskill 2x4gb Ripjawx @1600-3.8k
CM Storm Stryker-11k
Corsair tx 750-6.5k
Dell u2713hm-42k approx.
Asus Gtx Titan-67k
WD 1TB Caviar Black-5.5k
APC 1.1kva ups-5k

Last edited:
OP
V

Vincee777

Broken In
Like is said no sli or cf.......

Cant i buy Asus Aries 2 or Hd7990 devil 13 in india....

Here is my config which i have thought of buying....

i7 3770k
asus rog?????????
corsair vengeance 8x2 16gb
Seagate Barracuda or????
Gtx 690 or ?????
asus dvd writer
Cm storm stryker.... or any other but with enough air flow
vengeance k60 & m60
Benq xl2420t 120hz monitor
corsair tx750 v2
and cpu cooler???

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

i7 3770k
asus rog?????????
Seagate Barracuda or????
Gtx 690 or ?????
asus dvd writer
vengeance k60 & m60
corsair tx750 v2
and cpu cooler???
for 3770k cm hyper evo will do

u can either take seagate barrracude or WD caviar black 2TB
instead of 690 u can get the topmost GTX TITAN

rock2702

Padawan

i7 3770k
asus rog?????????
Seagate Barracuda or????
Gtx 690 or ?????
asus dvd writer
vengeance k60 & m60
corsair tx750 v2
and cpu cooler???

Edited my previous config according to your needs.Check it out.

rock2702

Padawan
Ok here is my recommendation:
i7 3770k-19.5k
Asus maximus v formula-22k
CM Hyper 212 evo-2.2k
Gskill 2x4gb Ripjawx @1600-3.8k
CM Storm Stryker-11k
Corsair tx 750-6.5k
Dell u2713hm-42k approx.
Asus Gtx Titan-67k
WD 1TB Caviar Black-5.5k
APC 1.1kva ups-5k

With a monster like titan don't stick to a 1920x1080p monitor.Get into the 1440p club and u will never go back.I have a wqhd monitor and for me 1920x1080 is now like meh..

OP
V

Vincee777

Broken In
Ya cm hyper 212 evo.....

Gtx Titan are u sure.....
Because it is having 6gb vram and the other day i compared titan with 690 in hwcompare site.... Gtx 690 almost dominated on that site...

rock2702

Padawan
Ya cm hyper 212 evo.....

Gtx Titan are u sure.....
Because it is having 6gb vram and the other day i compared titan with 690 in hwcompare site.... Gtx 690 almost dominated on that site...

690 is a dual gpu card, u don't want to go sli/xfire way, you said that.In games where sli doesn't scale 690 will perform less than a titan.Titan is the fastest single gpu and is only 2k costlier than a 690.

OP
V

Vincee777

Broken In
@rock2702
Ya i searched for 1440p monitor and some korean monitor popped out.... So for 1440p monitor which one....

Ya for the gpus like titan and 690 1080p is not recomended...

Which monitor ur using....

rock2702

Padawan
I am using a korean 27 inch 2560x1440 ips monotor, a single large display with such high res.Depends if you want to take the risk of importing from Korea.I got it on ebay for 25k including shipping and customs.

Top Bottom