Enough is enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
im not goin anywhere
if we do, the admins wud be glad as theyll count "one less from those whose keeps buggin bout forum forum forum"

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
This is not your forum. If Digit needs it, then they will maintain it well. So stop bugging them.
They got other important things to work on then this lame forum. So all STFU.

They are not begging you to be regular on TDF.

End Game.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
im not gonna bug them or anythin.
just waiting for any hope, meanwhile someone bugs them and finally they decide to consider bout the forum.
i no goeth, but stayeth and fighteth.:-D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
ok guys, we are in new servers now... forum should go down a lot less now, and take a lot more load

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
ok guys, we are in new servers now... forum should go down a lot less now, and take a lot more load

Wow!!!
At last someone from "them" cared/dared to reply.

Mr. admin. How about at least posting a notification about upcoming downtimes in forum at advance. That way u won't get hit by bad words.
What is there to hide from us?

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Aah!! I knew that the only admin caring to reply would be Anorion. Thanks for the reply!!
Atleast one feature fixed by the protests, hoping that in coming time you will fix all the bugs.

@Coool: Your thread worked from all those other complaint threads.!!Congo!! :-D

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
It is not *Posts gayab* bug i think

It is related to changing of servers i guess. Sometime, the DNS points to old server and sometimes it points to new server. They problems are frequently faced when you change hosting.

I suggest, putting the old vbulletin in *maintainence mode* so no one posts there and lose posts later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom