Enough is enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
<Yell>AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH WHATEVER HAPPENED TO OUR PROFILE PICS AND AVATARS???</Yell>. Now, I'm angry! Barkin' mad! :mad: What the hell in the blazes did my avatar do to you, admins? Why target my avatar??? No one gives a damn to delete the spam in the technology related section of this forum. Instead, the avatars are being chopped off! What an epic fail!!! :mad:

I have an advice for the admins: Please change your passwords and choose stronger passwords. I reckon your accounts are being hacked. Don't make digit a spam navigator instead of technology navigator.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/2009-05-22_151639.png

Your avatar is right where it's supposed to be. For now. Even I've seen avatars disappearing and reappearing over the past few hours. :lol:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
*i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/2009-05-22_151639.png

Your avatar is right where it's supposed to be. For now. Even I've seen avatars disappearing and reappearing over the past few hours. :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :confused:

Eh? But my avatar doesn't show up in my browser. Neither does ichi's Coool's dominator's and many others to add to the lot too! Not even yours, dude! Not even yours!

Here, take a look:-
*i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt178/trooper101/noavatar.jpg

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ No such problems with me!! I think my browser has those images cached! :p

*i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/2009-05-22_155136.png

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
It is not a bug, didn't anyone even read what Anorion posted a few days back or what Sukhdeep said above? They have moved the hosting to a better hardware, and my guess is they are building up the links and the things there. So eventually you will see more things missing all this week. Once the things are in place there, everything will be normal.

So much for a tech forum, users don't read a thing and fret about the incessant rants. If you want to talk to some admin directly, they usually hang around during the evening-night hours in the IRC. Pay a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom