Enough is enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
errr... it has a General Talk section under THE LOUNGE . pretty much similar to this forum except that they don't have a "my love story thread" :razz:

but having said that they don't even have crap threads like "do you f*** in bed" thread
Thats just an intro lounge, nothing like this forum's chit chat section.
But then again, it's a tech forum :p

OP
Coool

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Yesterday even home page also didnt opened! This forum became home for 1000s of bots and spamers...most of the (almost everyone) newbies are joining this forum to spam!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
And WTF just happened to the Quick Links???? They were there just a minute ago!!!

*i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/2009-05-18_154554.png

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oh, and a Contacts Popup:

*i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/2009-05-18_155026.png

EDIT: Apparently the quick links don't appear on the index any more. They are there inside forums, though:

*i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/2009-05-18_155202.png

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Check ipmart-forum and I bet you won't be disappointed... It has got separate sections for every topic....:p

*img196.imageshack.us/img196/4557/62388796.jpg

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
What the $hit man... it is really frustrating now-a-days to even read the topics anymore... this forum sucks now..

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
WTF?
i was halfway of a GFX card purchase in bazaar. And i dun even know other contact details of the other user.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I can't believe it. Not even a single Admin is stepping up to take responsibility of the ongoing situation, let alone showing any signs of being bothered to fix the problem. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom