Enough is enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
why the F can't the admins atleast maintain this forum in its half fcuked state ??

forget all new stuff and bug corrections --they can't even maintain what already exists !!

and because the forum was down, I could not post anything about MAN UTD's PL victory :p

anyways, is there any call for forum boycott or anything that had made the rounds a bit earlier ??

PM me if there is one :|

why the F can't the admins atleast maintain this forum in its half fcuked state ??

forget all new stuff and bug corrections --they can't even maintain what already exists !!

and because the forum was down, I could not post anything about MAN UTD's PL victory :p

anyways, is there any call for forum boycott or anything that had made the rounds a bit earlier ??

PM me if there is one :|
TE is better managed. But has no chit-chat :|

red_devil

Back!
TE is better managed. But has no chit-chat :|

errr... it has a General Talk section under THE LOUNGE . pretty much similar to this forum except that they don't have a "my love story thread" :razz:

but having said that they don't even have crap threads like "do you f*** in bed" thread

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
In my 5 years on this forum, never have I witnessed such mis-management and at such a large scale. Seriously, if the admins find it so hard to devote time to this forum they should hand over the reins to someone for a day and let him/them fix everything.

Don't give us fancy stuff but at least fix what is broken!!!

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
In my 5 years on this forum, never have I witnessed such mis-management and at such a large scale. Seriously, if the admins find it so hard to devote time to this forum they should hand over the reins to someone for a day and let him/them fix everything.

Don't give us fancy stuff but at least fix what is broken!!!
UNABLE TO PROCESS COMMAND..... [you're asking for too much]
INITIALIZING FORUM SHUT DOWN.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom