E3 2013 Details + Hype thread

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Probably worse. The graphics look pretty bland compared to what the engine is capable of. Even medium settings Crysis 3 looks better than this.

You sure your eyes are fine? First you were saying BF4's not that great compared to BF3, now Ryse too? That's just wrong. Ryse looked beautiful, even when nothing else was.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
+1 on titanfall.. If it was there for pc or ps4, i will not even bother to buy BF4. BTW, i will upgrade to ps4 for sure :p

Titanfall is coming to Xbox-one, Xbox-360 and PC. :) Its a Microsoft exclusive and windows is Microsoft's offspring.:p

You sure your eyes are fine? First you were saying BF4's not that great compared to BF3, now Ryse too? That's just wrong. Ryse looked beautiful, even when nothing else was.

Ryse was brilliant and you're right. The QTE's are optional. It will match or might even surpass 300. :)

Gollum

Collector
Titanfall is coming to Xbox-one, Xbox-360 and PC. :) Its a Microsoft exclusive and windows is Microsoft's offspring.:p

Ryse was brilliant and you're right. The QTE's are optional. It will match or might even surpass 300. :)

I'm so getting the ahem version, in your face MS. we are against xbone

PS4 troll out

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

And I'm not lying. Did you not notice, or did you choose to not notice I wrote that it was bland compared to what the engine is capable of??

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Ryse looked great but it has way too much Quick time events .. Every now and then, its okay but not throughout the entire combat

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Looked like Crysis 3 to me, the lighting, textures and all. (1080p)

Of course it did, but Crysis 3 at low settings, not high. I wanted better visuals. Especially from a developer which says "60% of the game is graphics."

Check this trailer out guys!

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Wow! Nintendo has the power?! Darn.

Now I'm even more excited for Pacific Rim.

Doncha love that trailer? I'm super excited for X :D

And did you know, somehow, it is Nintendo that is pushing 60fps 1080p (X is no exception, and neither is Bayonetta 2) in almost every game that they announced/ discussed for the Wii U yesterday, lol.

And what's with Pacific rim :confused:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Ryse looked great but it has way too much Quick time events .. Every now and then, its okay but not throughout the entire combat

QTE's are optional mate. :)

Ryse - QTE's are optional execution moves - NeoGAF

Just on the Gamespot stream a dev explained what the QTEs are about. You can basically trigger an execution move and have a QTE minigame during the execution instead of a uninterrupted canned animation. He promises they have a mature sword/shield combat system underneath.

Top Bottom