E3 2013 Details + Hype thread

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – PC Version Officially Announced, To Be Digital Only | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
People have to buy it for it to release on PC ;-)

u dont understand things are changing quite a lot even though piracy is increasing and we generally find cracks weeks after the release(in some cases even before) people are still buying pc titles not because they are worth it(but because the original offers things like multiplaer gameplay online achievements and co op) also standard of living of people is increasing (as far as india is concerned) so i think its high, time they can release all of the prequel pc ports to the market .........also i dnt understand what's the problem with it as it will only increase income of company (game developers ) if the game is multiplatform unless some one is forcing the company to be only console oriented........

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
u dont understand things are changing quite a lot even though piracy is increasing and we generally find cracks weeks after the release(in some cases even before) people are still buying pc titles not because they are worth it(but because the original offers things like multiplaer gameplay online achievements and co op) also standard of living of people is increasing (as far as india is concerned) so i think its high, time they can release all of the prequel pc ports to the market .........also i dnt understand what's the problem with it as it will only increase income of company (game developers ) if the game is multiplatform unless some one is forcing the company to be only console oriented........

:Yawn:
My eyes hurt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eagerly waiting for a Trailer for DA3

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Geoff Keighley: Something Truly Incredible to Debut At E3 2013

"Saw something truly incredible last night that will be a big E3 debut. Even with all the DRM drama, next week will deliver some GREAT games."

I wonder what he's referring to?? Any guesses people!!!!

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

And do you think its all about "Indian piracy" that they aren't releasing the games on pc??

Do you know that you cant hit any pirated sites in US and most of the European countries without being caught and penalized?? Do you know piracy is running less in these major markets where each game (PC/consoles) sell for 50 - 60$ (currency in US $) apiece and people still buy them??

The major issue isn't the piracy in all, but the console counts and potential customers on consoles rather than on PCs. Oh yes, major makers have raised the alarming rise in piracy is causing them losses. But that's not "the" issue.

Sometimes I wonder if Commander has Dissociate Identity Disorder. :p

He has a point in a way..

People in developed countries treat consoles as their gaming unit than the pcs. but that doesn't mean they don't own a pc at all :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
He has a point in a way..

People in developed countries treat consoles as their gaming unit than the pcs. but that doesn't mean they don't own a pc at all :)

India is no where near to those countries. We still suck a huge ton, but "it's improving" is what they say, IDK. So yeah, Commander is saying the truth. No rental services, no loaning of games, hell, "gaming is bull" is the mentality of Indian people.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
PAX Is Better Than E3

Its a nice article.

Platinum Games teases E3 news

Last edited:
OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
Nintendo turns to Facebook, YouTube and Twitter as alternative to E3 press conference | Polygon

Nintendo has also created a Miiverse Community for E3. I really like the fact that Nintendo is trying to interface with the fans "directly".

BTW, Satoru Iwata is visiting 3DSes. I'd recommend turning on SpotPass and getting him in the Mii Plaza. He has each and every puzzle piece out there.

Less than 72 hours to go.

*i4.minus.com/jbpISLovYcwIt6.jpg

cyborg47

Technomancer
BTW, Satoru Iwata is visiting 3DSes. I'd recommend turning on SpotPass and getting him in the Mii Plaza. He has each and every puzzle piece out there.

Care to elaborate a little? Nobody knows anything about nintendo products except for you :p

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
Basically, through spotpass Nintendo can send you news, updates, patches etc. The MiiPlaza is where Mii's appear.

Nintendo is sending Iwata to your 3DS in order to communicate with you.

In this case he came to promote Nintendo's E3 Direct.

In the MiiPlaza you have a game called PuzzleSwap where you need pieces to complete puzzles you get from other Miis. Satoru Iwata has every piece out there.

Just perfect for Nintendo Hype.

*i.imgur.com/0hEtVkI.jpg

The Nvengers.

*fancydresscostumes.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/hulk-reggie-meme.jpeg
For Sony hype:

*i.minus.com/ikzIkCKVso8Rv.gif

The Svengers.

An old image of Sakurai is rather appropriate here:

*puu.sh/3bpzA.jpg

SAKURAIII

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
*s2.n4g.com/media/11/com/7710000/7712878-1_0.png

*cdn2-www.playstationlifestyle.net/assets/uploads/2012/12/doritomania.jpg

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
next gen console games are priced at $99.99 on amazon.com...so this means that games will be much more costlier after the consoles are released? what about PC games?

Amazon.com: Xbox One Console

cyborg47

Technomancer
next gen console games are priced at $99.99 on amazon.com...so this means that games will be much more costlier after the consoles are released? what about PC games?

Amazon.com: Xbox One Console

Well that's fcked up. PC gaming for me :)

Star Wars!? HOLY MOLLY! we're kinda getting the Battlefield 2143 haha :D

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Saw pics of DA3 Trailer
A crying Varric and Morrigan with an Evil smile spotted.

Why is Morrigan Evil all of a sudden?
Did Flemeth take over her?

Last edited:
Top Bottom