E3 2013 Details + Hype thread

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Prithee is an archaic or old fashioned term for the word "please".

Prithee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why to use words like these in a technical forum, is absolutely beyond my comprehension.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Vickybat, instead of getting worked up because I used a word you are unfamiliar with, why dont you answer my question? Don't divert from the topic. If you want to refuse to answer, just say that.

If I remember correctly (and I do) there is a free dictionary on the internet that has meanings for words that you do not know.

Wiktionary

How hard is it to use such a service guys?

This is the first place where I found people getting confused by my usage of that word.

Prithee literally is a combination of 'I pray to thee', but while it is certainly not in common usage, it is not a word that is unfamiliar in the english speaking world. It isnt wrong for me to assume that I'm allowed to use an english word in an english speaking forum.

So like I said before, please answer the question instead of avoiding it.

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
E3 2013: Microsoft's Phil Harrison defends Xbox One as 'worth the extra'

Sony retains the upper hand at E3 games expo in LA

This was really expected. :p

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I'm not surprised at microsoft's step the same way I'm not surprised at your hue and cry over a non-issue and choice to ignore my question.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Either the writer at the telegraph or Microsoft is misleading readers by calling titanfall exclusive to X1, and calling the smaller budget titles indie even though M$ is the publisher.

EDIT:

Nintendo's Miyamoto: All this talk about our earnings is "silly"

*art.penny-arcade.com/photos/i-fWkgG24/0/950x10000/i-fWkgG24-950x10000.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Vickybat, instead of getting worked up because I used a word you are unfamiliar with, why dont you answer my question? Don't divert from the topic. If you want to refuse to answer, just say that.

If I remember correctly (and I do) there is a free dictionary on the internet that has meanings for words that you do not know.

Wiktionary

How hard is it to use such a service guys?
This is the first place where I found people getting confused by my usage of that word.

Prithee literally is a combination of 'I pray to thee', but while it is certainly not in common usage, it is not a word that is unfamiliar in the english speaking world. It isnt wrong for me to assume that I'm allowed to use an english word in an english speaking forum.

So like I said before, please answer the question instead of avoiding it.
How many times do you end up explaining people what you mean?? Is it so difficult to use the words that are common or do u think its "yo-yo" if you complicate your sentence?? Believe me it isn't cool. Lot of people here will agree with me on this.

Top Bottom