E3 2013 Details + Hype thread

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Da3 da3 da3 da3 da3 da3 da3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im sorry but i couldnt contain myself
I have to play another round of Dragon Age origins and DA2 before this releases.. ( I lost my savegames and I DARE NOT PLAY DA3 without them :p)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Its dragon age inquisition btw and it runs on Frostbite 3.

Faith's looking lovely in ME2. Can't wait for the title. Missed BF4 MP. Will dl the videos afterwards.

Currently watching Ubi's conference. No watchdogs or AC4 gameplay. Only CGI :(
It's underwhelming.

WAITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ubi has an ACE up its sleeve and its looking fantastic.

Its "Tom Clancy's The Division". Graphics are so next-gen and gameplay is excellent.

Its an RPG.:shock: For PS4 and xbox one

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
just finished Sony event, phew time to sleep, but before that

Microsoft got fcked by Sony..

MS has real trouble now.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
PS4 so far the better console for its price (399$) and DRM free gaming (no "online check every 24 hrs" and used games supported fully)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I was most impressed with the division, bf4 was good, I noticed some bugs and some horrible graphics in mp...(yes it's me complaining about gfx in bf4 :p)

Other than that watchdogs was good.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
The New Mirror's Edge is Coming to PC Too

Nice!!!!!

E3 2013: Titanfall Screens, Gameplay Footage

One of the best games showcased at E3. Show stopper imo.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Oh the one by "Insomniac Games"?? Yeah that was very different with a water color theme. It was a CGI footage though ( though there's no doubt that in-game, it'll look equally same and good).

Titanfall was all in-game and that new "Source" engine looked brilliant. Valve is following epic's lead here.

Did you like "Ryse"? I kind of loved it. Cryengine 3 looked so good in next-gen consoles. The gameplay was brutally solid too.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
The New Mirror's Edge is Coming to PC Too

Nice!!!!!

E3 2013: Titanfall Screens, Gameplay Footage

One of the best games showcased at E3. Show stopper imo.

+1 on titanfall.. If it was there for pc or ps4, i will not even bother to buy BF4. BTW, i will upgrade to ps4 for sure :p

Top Bottom