E3 2013 Details + Hype thread

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony’s E3 Games List Revealed

There could be more surprises too. I wonder why capcom's deep down is not in the list.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
OT:How did you add that sticker here?

sticker?

*kotaku.com/sony-calls-the-last-guardians-e3-listing-pure-specula-510993166

The Last Guardian will not appear at E3 it seems
So, 2028 PS6?

The Crew, le jeu de course Ubisoft : nos infos - Gameblog.fr

More details about Ubisoft Reflections'(Just Dance 3, 4) new game leaked.

The Crew, le jeu de course Ubisoft : nos infos - Gameblog.fr

Will probably be revealed at E3.

Eidos Montreal teasing Deus Ex: The Fall

*twitter.com/eidosmontreal/status/341537040107712512

Are YOU ready for The Fall?

They had registered deusexthefall.com domain in March.

DeusExTheFall.com - Deus Ex The Fall

Possible that the game to be unveiled at E3?

Nintendo of Germany:

Heute enthüllten sie weitere Details zum zweiten von insgesamt drei Titeln, die die beiden Videospielunternehmen exklusiv für Wii U und Nintendo 3DS herausbringen werden. Alle drei Spiele erscheinen noch in diesem Jahr.

Another possible E3 reveal.

*www.spindash.de/pressemitteilungen-mit-neuen-informationen-zu-lost-world/6554/

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
*i.imgur.com/Ggox9zv.png

Contrary to what the Nintendo Germany press release all the Sonic games won't come out this year. Considering that Nintendo Germany falls under NOE and IGN usually sources from NOA it is possible that it will come out this year in Europe and next year in America.

Deus Ex: The Fall will probably be revealed tomorrow.

We will probably still get more detail from Square Enix at E3 though.

Just a week to go :hyper::hyper::hyper:

This year I've chosen the Meaning of Truth as my Hype Track.

For the unaware, the song is from this rather awesome moment

FALCON PUNCH!!!

Mark my word, you're gonna get trolled tomorrow, like hard! :)

We are dealing with Square Enix here. They teased us with a new FFT game and it turned out to be a mobile game with exactly 0 tactics that felt like a nostalgia cash in. They said that they will have a major appearance at the PS4 reveal and it ended up being the Silicon Studio developed Agni's Philosophy tech demo shown again and a statement "Please be excited for E3". I've learnt not to trust them.

Last edited:
OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
@cyborg47: Could that friend of yours give us details on Dragon Quest in the west? :p

Portuguese retailers have put up The Last Guardian for preorder

*abload.de/img/img_20130604_140405zlebq.jpg
*abload.de/img/img_20130604_1403191hisx.jpg

Maybe it is happening after all.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
*i.imgur.com/l52V8i6.jpg days to go.

8GB Wii U Basic Nixed?

According to this the Wii U basic bundle is being recalled. I'd guess that the White 32GB premium bundle won't be limited to Japan. The eShop was down for maintenance yesterday, so it is possible that a price drop/ambassador 2.0/new bundles may be announced.

Considering how much the Yen has fallen, Nintendo might just be able to do it without losing too much money.

According to rumours a Nintendo rep has said don't be surprised if a new Zelda game is announced.

Harmonix makes players musical magicians in Fantasia: Music Evolved | Polygon

Another one of the 15 xbox exclusives has been confirmed as a Kinect game.

Take this with a grain of salt, but from what I read a title tentatively titled "Kinect Fitness" is incoming.

Bill Trinen seems to be doing his bit to hype us up.

*twitter.com/trintran/status/342128758825836544

Are you ready for #E3?

*youtu.be/WvugnxiV6p8

This does mean that Trinen's vacation is over.

*www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ubisoft-anxious-about-watch-dogs-e3-showing/0116547

I hope that they deliver.

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony E3 2013 Preview: PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Games, Apps And Expected Announcements

Expectations from PS4 are very high at the moment. I hope sony pull this off positively.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Sony E3 2013 Preview: PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Games, Apps And Expected Announcements

Expectations from PS4 are very high at the moment. I hope sony pull this off positively.
And expectations from the Xbox seem to be quite the opposite, exclusives notwithstanding. Consumer perception of thbatsuichi is still negative.

I expect a straight answer from M$ in E3, or the Xbox will definitely have lost its significance.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
And expectations from the Xbox seem to be quite the opposite, exclusives notwithstanding. Consumer perception of thbatsuichi is still negative.

I expect a straight answer from M$ in E3, or the Xbox will definitely have lost its significance.

And as long as Nintendo doesn't do something like TVii, TVii, TVii, TVii, Sensor Bar, Gamedpad, TVii, "The New Barbecue", Pikmin Anime, Wii Sports U, Cawadoggy there is little way for them to screw up.

Except for overhyped Nintendo fans and people who won't be impressed with the console no matter what and dismiss all the games claiming that they belong to a demographic they don't belong to(even if it is not true) there is (almost) no way they will end up disappointing.

We have:

1. 3D Mario
2. Mario Kart U
3. Super Smash Brothers 4
4. A Mecha RPG that also happens to be Monolith Soft's next game, directed by Tetsuya Takahashi
5. Retro Studio's new game
6. Sonic
7. A third party collaboration.(Iwata had said that they have more third party collaborations not announced yet that would be revealed soon at the investors meet. So far we just got SEGA.)

confirmed for the Direct.

There is little room for them to disappoint.

looking forward for the new final fantasy game.......... hope it would be there for pc also...........

A realm reborn is also there for PC. Considering that we are getting 3 main FF games this year I find it unlikely that SE will release another one anytime soon. However, Square isn't really known for managing the Final Fantasy brand well, so we never know.

Last edited:
OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
Microsoft has apparently cancelled their Post E3 Media roundtable. Somebody doesn't want questions asked in the crazy free for all Post - E3 environment where it won't be as easy to dodge questions. I wonder what it means for the ×1.

*twitter.com/stevetilley/status/342289498924789760

ブレイブリーデフォルト 2 confirmed?

Lets hope Square doesn't wait for the platform holder/ another publisher to localize the game and does it itself this time, but considering their semi - recent comments about regionality and demographic focus, I wouldn't put too many eggs in that basket.

*twitter.com/YasumiMatsuno/status/342257724937093120

Puppeteer gets an E3 trailer. Lets hope that Sony gives this game the time it deserves.

"Xbox One - E3 2013 Teaser Trailer" - Videos - Viddler

ダークソウル coming in the M$ E3 conference? This could be their obligatory Japan represent this time around. However, this franchise did better in the west than in Japan and the lead platform for the next game is confirmed to be PC so maybe not.

Confirmed to be an iOS game. Not unexpected.

@Cyborg47: Your friend was right. Plz question him about the status of Dragon Quest in the west for me.

Nintendo hard at work(according to a known leaker :p):

*imageshack.us/a/img407/8067/imagefbku.jpg

*www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2013/convocation_notice1306e.pdf?link=rss

For the “Wii U” system, there were some delays in software development that resulted in intervals between new software title releases at the early stage of this calendar year. Taking this into consideration, we plan to concentrate on proactively releasing key Nintendo titles from the second half of this year through next year in order to regain momentum for the platform. Nintendo strives to improve the sales by communicating the compelling nature of our hardware and software to as many people as possible through our new network service called “Miiverse,” which offers an environment where people can empathize with others and share their gaming experiences. We also strive to reduce costs to improve hardware profitability.

In addition to the above, to adapt to the changes in the environment surrounding the video game market, increase the number of sales opportunities and improve profitability, we will expand the digital business by way of distributing paid add-on content and packaged software content in a digital format. We also reorganized the development divisions to increase hardware and software development efficiency, and strive to strengthen medium and long-term competitiveness. Furthermore, in order to offer various software titles, we will increase joint development with outside software developers and build an environment, such as “Nintendo Web Framework,” which enables developers to create software for “Wii U” using web technology.

*twitter.com/kobunheat/status/342310315389759490

Square Enix Invites You To a Special Final Fantasy Event Held At The Exact Same Time As Nintendo's Event Because We Don't Want You To Go

Square enix has gone full vetard. The last thing they need is less attention, not more.

The 'Future of Final Fantasy' will be revealed June 11 - Destructoid

My iPad is ready.

E3: Microsoft, Sony unlikely to clarify used games policies | GamesIndustry International

"We doubt either Microsoft or Sony will address pricing for current- or next-gen consoles at E3, though we do think there is a chance that Nintendo could announce a (badly needed, in our opinion) price cut for the Wii U in an attempt to steal some thunder," Creutz told investors.

He added: "For Sony, the challenge is how to differentiate the PlayStation 4 from what Microsoft is offering, given how badly the PS3 has lagged the 360 in Western markets."

I'll have to disagree on the price cut part. It will help the Wii U in the short term but damage the Nintendo brand in the long term by making an early price cut an expectation from the consoles.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Latest Trailer | SQUARE ENIX

Lightning Returns has been delayed again.

E3 Trailer:

I hope that it doesn't turn out to be a "streamlined" cutscene-battle-cutscene-battle corridor game like the previous two.

*twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/342612212621398016

お知らせしておきます。6月11日23時配信のNintendo Directで、新作『スマブラ』の映像が初披露となります。世界同時、ここが初! お見逃しなく。

Get the hype.

*www.geimaku.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tumblr_m5xqvnwl3e1r4h9woo1_400.gif

Top Bottom