Who are you?

• Total voters

gamer.geek

Broken In
^Yea. And seriously, I have never played invoker before. His skills are too much complex for a player to learn. You have to learn all those 8 (I think its 8 or 9) invoke spells which is a PITA.

He's one of those sexiest heroes :D of Dota who if fallen in a right hand can devastate the enemy team with his range of skills.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Invoker by far is the most complex and powerful hero if mastered. I've rarely seen a player using all of his skill effectively. Many of the invoker players rarely use Wex spells.

wex invoker is a support invoker and most of the people don't like playing support so everybody plays Exort invoker and imo exort invoker is more fun to play

i have seen some players maxing out wex and getting damage items like deso, daedalus etc but they fail 90% of the time :D

Piyush

Lanaya
wex invoker is a support invoker and most of the people don't like playing support so everybody plays Exort invoker and imo exort invoker is more fun to play

i have seen some players maxing out wex and getting damage items like deso, daedalus etc but they fail 90% of the time :D

Hahaha daedelus deso :D

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
May god give me Power to Land my Torrent ,Ships ,Thunderwrath on players those didnt played with me on sunday and last night and playing other games
Need a Void Build :p

Piyush

Lanaya
May god give me Power to Land my Torrent ,Ships ,Thunderwrath on players those didnt played with me on sunday and last night and playing other games
Will come back to Dota after a while. I'm at that particular point that losing some more games will make me uninstall it for sure. Thats why playing BL2 right now :)

Void build
Mask of madness and simple boots
Hyperstone and power treads
Mjollnir OR AC and Crystalys->Daedelus

Some people make BKB too just in case thee are many disablers
And make battle fury only if you can land your chrono on at least 3 heroes.

Also choose either Midas or Bf, not both

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz

get treads, mom, daedalus, mkb...you can kill 1-2 heroes in your ulti if you get daedalus after mom and hit some crits...get BF if your lane is tough and you are not getting enough farm...

Niilesh

Padawan
Need Tips/Guide on escaping tricks. I got impressed by a player today, he/she used fog and force staff quite well...

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Need Tips/Guide on escaping tricks. I got impressed by a player today, he/she used fog and force staff quite well...

well the greatest tip is to have good pings...........

everything else is like common like using trees and map terran..... phase boots, shadow blade, force staff etc....

Niilesh

Padawan
While searching for Videos got this -
Never go full Agility - YouTube :lol:

and hexor performing some nice trick hits - Dota 2 Weekly - The Art of Juking - Ep. 1 - YouTube :cool:

sygeek

Technomancer
How can I farm as any carry when I'm constanly being stomped, even while jungling and am underfarmed? Like, I'm at a point where it's useless to go against any hero because I'll surely die.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Clinkz – Bone Fletcher Guide by Blood and Beyond

Bone is an agility type hero who excels in mid and late game with some good items
Strafe : grants 100 Bonus Attack speed for 4/6/8/10 seconds.
Searing arrows : gives 30/40/50/60 extra damage that goes through BKB
Skeleton walk : gives bonus MS for 20/25/30/35 seconds. With power treads and maxed out 3rd skill gives 511 MS.
Death Pact : Consume a non hero unit which health is converted to Damage and Health
Try this on one Big HP unit to see the difference
Ex : Neutral Camps Boss : Hell satyr, Centaur , Troll .
How to play Clinkz
Two ways to play Clinkz : max 2nd skill always to last hits
Strafe Build: To take down Towers ASAP
Skeleton walk : To gank enemy heroes and GTFO of that area.
Starting Items : Tango and Wraith Band
Try to get mid or any safe lane until you get Orchid in 13-18 mins
With searing arrows you can easily get Last hits
Max 2nd skill so at level 7th the Clinkz Build should be 1-4-1-1
The Item Build Should be:
Tango, Wraith band
Ring of Aquila , Power Treads
Orchid
Daedalus / Monkey King Bar / Black King Bar
Orchid only silences the target and they can use the items such as Force staff , Shadow blade
To escape from Bone
After Orchid Clinkz is a ganker and you can sell Ring of Aquila and you never have to worry about mana and mana regen.
Clinkz is not a initiator so Hide in the forest and until a tanker initiates.
When you start to attack a unit ,the MS will be 350 so enemies can outrun you easily so again cast Skeleton walk and try to go ahead of them and kill them.
If they get blademail, try to farm scythe of wise and disable them and kill them
How to play against Clinkz
These are some of the heroes i encountered and i had a hard time
Outworld Devourer , Silencer - He makes Clinkz out of mana in early games and mocks his farm.
Bounty Hunter , Slardar - They make you visible
Kunkka - His 2nd AOE TideBringer also makes your lane so hard
And hell yeah Spirit breaker charge makes you stunned and he can ulti and kill you in seconds
Avoid Nukers in you lane.
How to Counter those heroes
Silencer or OD or Kunkka - try to Hug the tower and farm safe
BH or Slardar – Wait for them to show up ,and cast orchid on them and kill them
When bara is attacking, try to Death pact a creep and get hp and juke him into the forest
My last game with Clinkz even against OD in mid lane: 37 min game
*imageshack.com/scaled/1024x768/33/7c70.jpg
To Mods : Please Mark this post and make a link in first page to access this guide

Top Bottom