Who are you?

• Total voters

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
1K refers to 1 Key , not 1 thousand rupees. One fellow digitian got a mini heart attack when i told certain price in keys, assuming it in thousand rs.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Went to d2lounge

Clicked on the first profile > Dota 2 Lounge - Trade 44995782

Went to his steam profile > Steam Community :: Cool

Found Arijits rep on his profile. Arijit is everywhere...

sygeek

Technomancer
This guy wants me to trade my Teeth of the Eternal Light, Storm-Stealer's Whip and Sparrowhawk Cape for 4 rares and 10 common (the first 4 rares from his inventory - Steam Community :: s4D|<i||Er :: Item Inventory).

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
This guy wants me to trade my Teeth of the Eternal Light, Storm-Stealer's Whip and Sparrowhawk Cape for 4 rares and 10 common (the first 4 rares from his inventory - Steam Community :: s4D|<i||Er :: Item Inventory).

Ha ha.. Dont do that. The 4 rares he is offerring are junk/trash/random rares. you can get 4 rares easily with just only Eternal Light. All your rares values are 4-6 junk rares.

Piyush

Lanaya

You can get like 12 rares for your 3 rares. Dont take that offer

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer

The Dota 2 lounge is filled with 90% low ballers.. Dont trade fast always ask some of the TDF members before trading..after 50 trades or so you will learn which rare is worth more and which is trash

back to tdf after a long time...
I'm surprised to see a huge Dota 2 thread here! This is almost perfect for what I'm planning. We've organised ourselves (college buddies) to host India's first Dota 2 tournament. I'm halfway in getting Valve's permission, we bought the domains dota.co.in and dota2.co.in (the tournament is to be named DOTA COIN). What I need is feedback and some information about the Indian dota scene. I've wasted countless hours on Garena, it is highly disorganised and not reliable to find feedback.

What do you guys think about it? Our basic idea is to host a 5 day (Valve permits max 5 days sequential), only Indian players knock-out style tournament. Teams get to register online earlier and the first 10 will be selected after confirming (via contacting in person) and the next 10 would be on a strict invite-only basis (ofc TDF preference now :D). Another alternative is a qualifier round of max 30 teams, followed by classic tournament semi/finals. All the matches will be either based on tournament passes or completely open. The prizemoney is still an issue, what we currently can raise is 10k.

Now I'm not a pro at playing, but I've successfully levelled up till 20 and has the Sylvan Guard set :p add me (_hsr) on steam if you'd like to discuss or become part of the team.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

We are eagerly waiting to play and feed in a tournament. I think we can have atleast two teams from here, but the problem with most of us is the timing. Since we are working we will be able to only play in weekend and after 8-9 o clock.

I'm surprised to see a huge Dota 2 thread here! This is almost perfect for what I'm planning. We've organised ourselves (college buddies) to host India's first Dota 2 tournament. I'm halfway in getting Valve's permission, we bought the domains dota.co.in and dota2.co.in (the tournament is to be named DOTA COIN). What I need is feedback and some information about the Indian dota scene. I've wasted countless hours on Garena, it is highly disorganised and not reliable to find feedback.

What do you guys think about it? Our basic idea is to host a 5 day (Valve permits max 5 days sequential), only Indian players knock-out style tournament. Teams get to register online earlier and the first 10 will be selected after confirming (via contacting in person) and the next 10 would be on a strict invite-only basis (ofc TDF preference now :D). Another alternative is a qualifier round of max 30 teams, followed by classic tournament semi/finals. All the matches will be either based on tournament passes or completely open. The prizemoney is still an issue, what we currently can raise is 10k.

Now I'm not a pro at playing, but I've successfully levelled up till 20 and has the Sylvan Guard set :p add me (_hsr) on steam if you'd like to discuss or become part of the team.

You are Hari??

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Went to d2lounge

Clicked on the first profile > Dota 2 Lounge - Trade 44995782

Went to his steam profile > Steam Community :: Cool

Found Arijits rep on his profile. Arijit is everywhere...

Or maybe where is saw something ;) if you know what I mean

Oh crap,Doktor is here :( Ban hammer is back

Top Bottom