Who are you?

• Total voters

sygeek

Technomancer
you can try party games wit shawnzer rapusa and all

since their level be syncing with yours, so you'll have better games. Also, are you in LPQ?
Not anymore, I was winning while I was in LPQ. But after that, I have not won a single game.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
*checks steam*
360 Hrs.
Wait.You mean as you Level Up pub matches dont have noobs who
1)Afk
2)DC
3) 2 mid
4)Russian
5)Forever Jungle

amazing man u are way ahead of me if i remember correctly you started after me playing dota now u have surpassed me both in lvl and playing hours i guess i shouldn't have take that 2 months break............

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
And I m gettin good players like rubick who carry the game with items like bloodstone sheepstick and much more skills :) when I play alone only

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
what about team match o_O this sunday?
we try one or two matches and after we can vote either team or lobby?
mine for Team so that it TDF gamers can play with for honour glory brave etc.,
actually it improves our gameplay by tri laning and in so many terms

gamer.geek

Broken In
Guys, Can anyone Suggest me some good builds for Tinker. Thinking of playing him cuz of his Ulti's synergy with Boots of Travel.Please.

Piyush

Lanaya
Guys, Can anyone Suggest me some good builds for Tinker. Thinking of playing him cuz of his Ulti's synergy with Boots of Travel.Please.

Core:
bottle
soul ring
boots of travel
dagon maxed out

Situational:
Blink dagger
Scythe of vyse
Orchid
Bloodstone
Necronomicon

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Core:
bottle
soul ring
boots of travel
dagon maxed out

Situational:
Blink dagger
Scythe of vyse
Orchid
Bloodstone
Necronomicon

With tinker one must be rushing to boots of travel asap. So before BoT only get either a bootle or a soul ring [Not both] along with a few branches

Now if your team needs a disabler more than a nuker go for point A or else go for point B

A] After getting Bottle + BoT + Soulring , If you are getting enough farm rush to Scythe Of Vyse or else make Euls Sceptre of Divinity [not sure if this is dota2 or dota1 name but this is the item which gives u cyclone]

B] Get Dagon level 1 asap. [Maxing out dagon will not help so much because you will eventually run out of mana]. After getting Dagon go to Point A.

NOw get a dagger
So build uptil now in order:
Bottle
BoT
Soul Ring
Euls Sceptre/Scythe of Vyse/Dagon
Dagon /Dagon /Scythe Of Vyse
Vyse / Blink / Blink

Sell your soul ring if u need space :)

Was thinking about the changes of 6.79... How about the team of bloodseeker, zeus, specter, natures prophet and wisp?

I think zues, blood and prohet would own even without the rest... add to that refresher from zues..:twisted:

Top Bottom