Who are you?

• Total voters

Mizanurification

Journeyman
Updated The Dota 2 Tournament Generator
It now asks for a confirmation of Steam profile with a profile link. XSS has been fixed, added fields for Challonge username, tdf id and favorite hero (all optional).

What is Hero Prediction and Kill Prediction?
And can u explain the format of Mid Only match? Like are both players required to play the same hero or is it Any (hero) v Any?
Newbie. :unsure:

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
glhf make it large!

When is this going to take place?

Also how are you going to address the disconnection issue (powacuts). Player is available but can't connect but would resume as soon as he gets power on his side. Is there a time limit for the match to complete or reconnection?

And when is my match? :(

Those are things which depends on the situations. Any match can have a maximum wait time of 10 minutes. Off that scale is a win for the other player.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
please do a steam login for registering! otherwise anyone can register any steam account!

Not possible I guess. This requires openid, that green steam button thingy, which requires access from valve side I guess.

Don't add fake entries at least from our side.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION]

What is that last Table?

Mid Only
GloryOfDeath [vs] Slayer
ѕкα∂ι || nιтz [vs] "Soumo
][NSANE [vs] Bone Fletcher
Ryuuji [vs] Doctor of Defense

Is it the first round of the tourney?

Not possible I guess. This requires openid, that green steam button thingy, which requires access from valve side I guess.

Don't add fake entries at least from our side.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION]

What is that last Table?

Mid Only
GloryOfDeath [vs] Slayer
ѕкα∂ι || nιтz [vs] "Soumo
][NSANE [vs] Bone Fletcher
Ryuuji [vs] Doctor of Defense

Is it the first round of the tourney?

Mockup of possible first rounds, yes!
Steam login is entirely possible and I've implemented it(disabled as of now), doubt anyone would bother to register so (fear of losing those ez rares).

Niilesh

Padawan
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] how i am supposed to predict no. of kills without knowing number of matches? I didn't register because of it.

Prediction. Not projection :D

My advice would be to do a blind luck. If you're familiar with the trends of mid only heroes, know the kill rate of them in pubs, tracked other users of the previous tourney etc.. You might land it right!
The whole point is to have that one lucky/cunning guy who gets the extra perk, it's entirely for fun and everyone should consider it like that :)

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] good luck with your 2nd 1v1 tourney

can you post when a match will start like pm on steam or something like that plz?

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] good luck with your 2nd 1v1 tourney

can you post when a match will start like pm on steam or something like that plz?

Niilesh

Padawan
Prediction. Not projection :D

My advice would be to do a blind luck. If you're familiar with the trends of mid only heroes, know the kill rate of them in pubs, tracked other users of the previous tourney etc.. You might land it right!
The whole point is to have that one lucky/cunning guy who gets the extra perk, it's entirely for fun and everyone should consider it like that :)
I just meant the format of the tournament(to get a idea of no. of matches). Anyways registered :D

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I have got Visage for my daily hero challenge. Any tips?

1. get 6 first before getting aggro in ganks
2. use familiars properly, they are an important reason visage can own a game. use their stun intelligently, Micro them properly, use them to scout. till mid game, their damage is high enough to get u lots of solo kills using grave->familiars attack->chain stun->soul assumption, target squishy ones. Even if u are dead, ur familiars still have the potential to make a difference.
3. don't let enemy kill ur familiars, they give away about 100 of gold each.
4. Support Visage -> Mek, medalion, usual support stuffs. I prefer keeping my familiars around gankers/carries to get them kills.
Semi-carry -> steal early kills using soul assumption. u may make scepter depending on enemy squishiness and ur micro skills, items -> i prefer deso, mojo, heart

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Yeah.. in last tourney also I participated, but my damn internet.. :(

You also register.. just one match a day will do no harm ;)

I will be going completely dark after 12th. Maybe next one TI3 (The Indian 3)

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone want to exchange my Alliance EGM and Navi Kuroky for any other card?

*i.imgur.com/bgb68xp.png
16 Participants in, now equal to the previous mid only :D

//rumor White Fang might join as a Caster causehedanublet

Top Bottom