Who are you?

• Total voters
OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
One of my friends might take part. He has to register in digit or challonge for now. Game name is Maroon.

sygeek

Technomancer
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] which hero for 3rd match?

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm, won both matches. 2-0

*i.imgur.com/Vwhgz9y.jpg

*i.imgur.com/9V37og7.jpg

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
When is the Mid only face off start?

If I have a shift during my match, chances are that I cannot make it. Please feel free to eliminate me then because such a circumstance is out of my hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone watching the DK v EG match on twitch?
Funniest stream ever. :rofl:

Twitch

Watching it now. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

[STRIKE]I think Arteezy is farming for Radiance.[/STRIKE]

Yeah he is.

- - - Updated - - -

New patch @ 245 MB

Update notes : Dota 2 Update - MAIN CLIENT - June 6, 2014 : DotA2

- - - Updated - - -

1. get 6 first before getting aggro in ganks
2. use familiars properly, they are an important reason visage can own a game. use their stun intelligently, Micro them properly, use them to scout. till mid game, their damage is high enough to get u lots of solo kills using grave->familiars attack->chain stun->soul assumption, target squishy ones. Even if u are dead, ur familiars still have the potential to make a difference.
3. don't let enemy kill ur familiars, they give away about 100 of gold each.
4. Support Visage -> Mek, medalion, usual support stuffs. I prefer keeping my familiars around gankers/carries to get them kills.
Semi-carry -> steal early kills using soul assumption. u may make scepter depending on enemy squishiness and ur micro skills, items -> i prefer deso, mojo, heart

I skipped him. Lol. My micro skills are not good.

Last edited:

Mizanurification

Journeyman
EG was merciful. :lol:

Is there any TDF team? Maybe we should make one and have some 5v5 during weekends? :idea:
Had some good matches with Vegeta. :thumbs:

Steam ID: Mizanurification

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION]
Figured out the heroes you like as of now?
I sstill am in debt to you for those bunch of CPs you offered me

*images.challonge.com/TDFDOTA2_MID.png

With White Fang dropping out, we now have come to the grand finals of The Mid Only Faceoff. Redrage v/ FusionX

Expect the matches to be in 1/2 hours. Best of 5 with Redrage having an advantage (4th hero pick will be randomed of POTM, SF, Lanaya, Kunka)

Top Bottom