*i.imgur.com/gr6wyTa.jpg
*i.imgur.com/kKjdtMf.jpg
*i.imgur.com/7TeH6Lx.jpg
*i.imgur.com/UugZaS6.jpg

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Fear has been sidelined from The International 4 following an injury.

Evil Geniuses - News - Clinton "Fear" Loomis Sidelined by Injury

Important

Guys, please take your time to go here and check out the registration platform. I need some dummy inputs to test some things in the backend.
What I've done so far is this:
  • Completed database oriented signup process.
  • Live mockup draft for mid only round 1
  • Challonge.com API integration.
  • Fetch original Steam64 ID of users
  • Fetch current Steam persona name
  • Fetch and update Player's steam info including Avatar

Do suggest any features you'd like and I'll try and implement it. This will be used later on to fuel our next MID only tournaments.

I would also like you guys to suggest a name for the tourneys (dropping the digit association now, anyone can join).

Piyush

Lanaya
Fear has been sidelined from The International 4 following an injury.

Evil Geniuses - News - Clinton "Fear" Loomis Sidelined by Injury

Sad news... just when EG was dominating every competitive scene.
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION]
Done. On first time it threw "Request timed out" exception, but I think it has nothing to do with your side. Successful on 2nd attempt.
Fetching is flawless. Do add some more features later on (like dota buff stats)

This is not the proper version people, test only! It still has some bugs, will perfect it by wednesday. Will start registration then.

It's completely written in JavaScript including the server side using Parse.com's services for the curious.

Whom do you think I should give a free pass? The lowest level guy or the highest level guy?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Important

Guys, please take your time to go here and check out the registration platform. I need some dummy inputs to test some things in the backend.
What I've done so far is this:
  • Completed database oriented signup process.
  • Live mockup draft for mid only round 1
  • Challonge.com API integration.
  • Fetch original Steam64 ID of users
  • Fetch current Steam persona name
  • Fetch and update Player's steam info including Avatar

Do suggest any features you'd like and I'll try and implement it. This will be used later on to fuel our next MID only tournaments.

I would also like you guys to suggest a name for the tourneys (dropping the digit association now, anyone can join).

Done, and invited Dendi too.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION]

Add some more form's fields, like tdf profile id, email id(confirmation link to be sent), Fav hero etc.

Regarding bugs, I need 1 key for vulnerability testing XD

is tDF id necessary? I mean won't people dislike it?

I'd rather not use email confirmation. People who don't show up to contact me will be filtered. Btw, you participating or coming to organize?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I got this :

Code:
E2: Request failed with response code {"code":124,"error":"Request timed out"}

It's quite impossible to get unless you are doing it wrong.
note: your steam login username IS NOT your steam id...

You can put in either the /id/<steamID> or the /profiles/<profileID>. Both will work.
If unclear, copy your profile url onto it and try again, it should pick it up...

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
is tDF id necessary? I mean won't people dislike it?

I'd rather not use email confirmation. People who don't show up to contact me will be filtered. Btw, you participating or coming to organize?

I think there was some confusion happened, because some have same steam name, like Zero (I forgot the exact.) Anyway, it will not be required now, since you have integrated Steam API :thumbs:..

nims11

BIOS Terminator
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] please validate input. it is open to XSS (open the page, u will notice).

Hmm, I was promised the platform would auto validate inputs. It seems I'll have to redo all the validations manually!

Top Bottom