Who are you?

• Total voters

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Hmm, I was promised the platform would auto validate inputs. It seems I'll have to redo all the validations manually!

there is not much effort, u just need to escape the input and then use it where you want.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Made a Mistake in registration..2 entries made in the Mid only
first one was made by me but its not my account and second is mine(women with green mask)
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] remove that "Bone" from the line up pls

Last edited:

Niilesh

Padawan
first one was made by me but its not my account and second is mine(women with green mask)
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] remove that "Bone" from the line up
There should be confirmation box at least asking "is this you?" to avoid such cases.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Na'Vi expands to North America officially : Na`Vi expands to North America - Natus Vincere Website

- - - Updated - - -

WTF :

[video]*fat.gfycat.com/MatureFaintCreature.webm[/video]

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] remove that "Bone" from the line up pls

It is just a test for the website, Registration will be open later.

Updated The Dota 2 Tournament Generator

It now asks for a confirmation of Steam profile with a profile link. XSS has been fixed, added fields for Challonge username, tdf id and favorite hero (all optional).

- - - Updated - - -

SO guys, if you're fine with the registration platform I'll clear the entries and make it open for participans!

This time invite your friends too! But have them register at one place (on Challonge.com or Digit Forum).

Rules:
Players failing to report at scheduled time due to any reason is eliminated with winner scoring +1 points.
Best of 3, 1st hero chosen by higher seeded player(Radiant always picks). Third game hero chosen at random from (Nevermore, POTM, Puck, Lanaya, Invoker, Weaver).
No use of soul ring.
Bottle crowing is ALLOWED.
No contact with neutral creeps/roshan.
Bug exploits are not allowed.
Creep stacking is not allowed.

Prizemoney:
$10 equivalent Steam market purchase OR The International Compendium OR 2400 points for the Compendium

Predictions:
Everyone can predict ONE hero that's going to be picked the most along with the nuber of kills. Whoever gets it right and nearer to the total kills gets the extra reward of an 80% battle bonus.

@[allu azad] 302

*images.challonge.com/TDFDOTA2_MID.png
Coming to the final matches, next FusionX will take on Ryuuji. Winner against White Fang for the finals qualifier. Finals with Redrage (+1 advantage, best of 5)!!!

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Updated The Dota 2 Tournament Generator

It now asks for a confirmation of Steam profile with a profile link. XSS has been fixed, added fields for Challonge username, tdf id and favorite hero (all optional).

didn't try anything new but seems okay now :)

[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION]
Can multiple matches have same heroes(in the same BO3)?

Entirely upto chance. The following IS valid:
Player A picks POTM first
Player B repicks POTM
third match randomed POTM

- - - Updated - - -

Introducing qDota
Home page: The Dota 2 Mid Only Faceoff

Registrations are now open for the Season 2 of qDota, any player from India is eligible to participate, provided they have either a Challonge! account or Digit Forum account. Invite your friends and spread the word!

$10 prizemoney which can be claimed for any purchase from market/Compendium/Compendium points

Tournament format is yet to be decided and will rely on the number of participants. Any obscure and irrelevant details will not be considered. Manipulation of dota levels won't work as it will be manually verified later on. Brackets will be maintained at Challonge.com.

Casting
Others are restricted to viewing the matches only via Dota TV, if you need to be in the lobby during the match you must contact me personally and should not be a scheduled player (eliminated ones can view).

Scheduling
Both players will be contacted and a time will be set. Failure to show up at said time will result in elimination of the participant.

Betting
Voluntary player based betting is introduced. For a match of Player A v/ Player B

Player A (radiant) can bet Player B for any of the following; but just one criteria
First blood
Win
Total runes taken
Courier kill

Player B may call the bet, or raise(double) it to another criteria
If raised, Player A's bet will be replaced by Player B's

Both players can deny the bet and just play the match. When a bet is won, the player is awarded +1 points and the other player's item(s).

Rules and regulations are subjected to change. Any decision from the organisers shall be final.

glhf make it large!

Top Bottom