Who are you?

• Total voters
OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Whoa that was intense. Fusion is really good. Infact I didnt win the matches per se, I won points. Would be nice to play again.

*images.challonge.com/TDFDOTA2_MID.png
*i.imgur.com/md1o0dd.png
*i.imgur.com/JlMnZqy.jpg

Congratulations to the winner, Redrage! Thank you all for the participation :D

Niilesh

Padawan
Yeah.. i need.. a lot. have not got a single drop, neither compendium point. TIA :wink:
[MENTION=115573]Sarath[/MENTION] , you were right.. the cp does not drop for the compendium owners.. :-x
i saw cp dropping for a compendium owner in a game.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=115573]Sarath[/MENTION] congratulations

Piyush

Lanaya
could not find you, anyway here's my steam id : TheVenerable - Steam Community :: TheVenerable

[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] nvm it was a gift :razz:
You just gave away 0.8$ worth of items as gift. Sure you dont want some items? :D

snap

Lurker
You just gave away 0.8$ worth of items as gift. Sure you dont want some items? :D

I got more after that, they were also given away :D and i can't really sell items cause it needs accounts which has made some purchases so.. ; )

So completed 200+matches now, 103 loses, 100 wins. Sadly my mmr rating is 1.3k :\ I buy wards etc and play good support but still....:(

Piyush

Lanaya
I got more after that, they were also given away :D and i can't really sell items cause it needs accounts which has made some purchases so.. ; )

So completed 200+matches now, 103 loses, 100 wins. Sadly my mmr rating is 1.3k :\ I buy wards etc and play good support but still....:(
With almost 50% win rate you are actually on a good start.
Do play with us.... [MENTION=126473]theserpent[/MENTION] [MENTION=123634]ganeshnokiae63[/MENTION] [MENTION=115911]Niilesh[/MENTION] @debarshi are free these days... play with them

snap

Lurker
10 wins with Centaur Warrunner and 0 loses :D last match got diffusal blade on centaur to counter warlock, felt so good

Top Bottom