Who are you?

• Total voters

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Well actually last night was coincidence. No server were working so all came for Lobby because that was only option left and that was the best thing that happened for us in that game. :D

actually i called all members after playing 1 lobby with u guys u forgot that detail........... everyone was like no lobby no..........

- - - Updated - - -

That drow passive has an active ability too. And cooldown of 120secs. So double bonus for short duration

srsly that doubles on drow???

gameranand

Living to Play
actually i called all members after playing 1 lobby with u guys u forgot that detail........... everyone was like no lobby no..........

And you were a damn good spectator in first game. Loved your comments in game. :D

We should do this more often.

BTW how is Medusa ??

Piyush

Lanaya
BTW how is Medusa ??
Medusa is the hardest carry in Dota 2 after Faceless Void. Needs sh!t load of farm to perform . Items must for her are Linkin Sphere, Manta and recommended are Butterfly, Eye of Skadi, etc.
Also she is one of the few heroes who is benefitted with Divine Rapier exponentially.

gameranand

Living to Play
Medusa is the hardest carry in Dota 2 after Faceless Void. Needs sh!t load of farm to perform . Items must for her are Linkin Sphere, Manta and recommended are Butterfly, Eye of Skadi, etc.
Also she is one of the few heroes who is benefitted with Divine Rapier exponentially.

I hate heroes who need farm. This is one of the reason I play support.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Im not sure about IO , don't you need good teamwork and its generally said as a hard hero to play with?

gameranand

Living to Play
You only play cm :D, on a more serious note can i bribe valve to keep me away from lpq?

I play her well as per others. :p

Then let me tell you some supports that you may like:

Warlock
Omniknight
Witch Doctor
IO
Jakiro
Lina

Jakiro is good, also like WD. Will practice with them in Bot matches. Lina is also good but no stun, so don't like her much. I need to run away. :p
you can play some semi-carries which dont need much farm like:
Lina
Nyx
Bounty hunter

Bounty, I played but didn't liked much.
Play winter wyrm if he is there in dota 2.One of the most fun support heroes in dota 1.
Not in DOTA 2 IIRC.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Im not sure about IO , don't you need good teamwork and its generally said as a hard hero to play with?

true, I only play wisp in parties.

- - - Updated - - -

Jakiro is good, also like WD. Will practice with them in Bot matches. Lina is also good but no stun, so don't like her much. I need to run away. :p

Lina no stun?

- - - Updated - - -

Play winter wyrm if he is there in dota 2.One of the most fun support heroes in dota 1.

not in D2. Its range increasing ability plus that freeze healing -_-

gameranand

Living to Play
Lina do have a stun and that too AoE stun but it has a 0.5 sec cast delay.

Hmm....Yeah but for a support I need a proper stun or disable like CM Frostbite, her Crystal nova equally good for burst damage.
I usually Crystal nova then frostbite and then freezing field if I really need to kill someone on my back. Works if the hero is killing me solo but don't if someone with him, as others can cancel my channeling of freezing field.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
A good game after so long.

*cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/594779145034189284/F0CA63B13D9A53BEF14A14C11F906E1427E08332/

Top Bottom