Who are you?

• Total voters

gameranand

Living to Play
Damn I hate Ability Draft...really really hate it. Won't play that again, I didn't even understood what I was doing and with which power I'll get hit. :evil:

Pasapa

Live to die another day
I managed to get into lpq again, abandoned again in a match, now i have to play 5 more matches. If only these guys pause when someone disconnects :(.

gameranand

Living to Play
Had epic fun today playing DOTA with TDF guys in the lobby.
Played 2 matches, 1 won, 1 lost. I am sharing the match we won for obvious reasons :D
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7442/13016930204_41d297d3e1_b.jpg

Piyush

Lanaya
Had epic fun today playing DOTA with TDF guys in the lobby.
Played 2 matches, 1 won, 1 lost. I am sharing the match we won for obvious reasons :D
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7442/13016930204_41d297d3e1_b.jpg
Hey share 2nd match as well :D
Btw loved your tanky CM in 1st match

gameranand

Living to Play
Hey share 2nd match as well :D
Btw loved your tanky CM in 1st match
I am actually downloading the replay of that match, loved myself in that match. Need to see how I played. I hardly play like that you know. :D

Oh darn it...Okay. Sharing it, but you and Glory of Death took revenge on me this time, not fair. :p
*farm3.staticflickr.com/2694/13027143753_a5a389abcb_b.jpg

Piyush

Lanaya
I am actually downloading the replay of that match, loved myself in that match. Need to see how I played. I hardly play like that you know. :D

Oh darn it...Okay. Sharing it, but you and Glory of Death took revenge on me this time, not fair. :p
*farm3.staticflickr.com/2694/13027143753_a5a389abcb_b.jpg
Yup you were an annoyance for us in the first match :D so yea, you played pretty well :)
And dont mind about 2nd match, as a Nught Stalker, it was my duty to kill any one and everyone if encountered during night time :d
Play again today??
Can play in evening but cant in night ...

gameranand

Living to Play
OK so you guys decide time and post it here. I'll be there at that time. At least will try my best to be there, unless some emergency occurs. :)

Top Bottom