Who are you?

• Total voters

gameranand

Living to Play
In one push when Weaver and BS died, the girls were all over the enemy base. LOL that was game changing moment, I was just spamming Crystal Nova and Frostbite combined with DP's Exorcism. :D

Piyush

Lanaya
I thought you might lose the game when Lina DCed and they were detroying your tier 3 towers. Necro no Meka was one of the reason too that they lost it, apart from your team constant pushing of lanes

gameranand

Living to Play
I thought you might lose the game when Lina DCed and they were detroying your tier 3 towers. Necro no Meka was one of the reason too that they lost it, apart from your team constant pushing of lanes

I took control of Lina as I was dead. Easy peasy. :p

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Is there anyway to counter void's ulti?

When against void, dont give him an easy ulti
Doom is a counter to Void
In this game ,i never locked in void ulti because i kill him first in team fight or i hide just to void use his ulti and then i use stun to mess their combos
Earthshaker vs Void

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Yea
And AM and Terrorblade too
(though Dota 2 lore doesnt mentioned it)

AM and terrorblade are not brothers, in warcraft (the orginal game/source of all the lore,dota 2 universe etc) AM is furion's, i.e nature prophets brother.

NP and AM both love Mirana who chooses NP over AM (that B*@#h),and Am starts doing black magic hence NP banishes AM and leaves him to rot in jail for eternity (with sladar as the chief gaurd :shock: ).

But then AM manages to escape with the help of sladar and consumes the skull of gul`dang (head of a corrupt war chief) and hence he transforms into terrorblade. (whose ulti in warcraft is the 'metamorphosis' skill of dota 2(

Conclusion: AM and Terrorblade are the same hero according to the orginal lore and NP is his brother (who is also the lord of elves)

Source : Finished Warcraft Roc and Warcraft Frozen Throne THRICE! :-D

Last edited:

Bhargav

In the zone
AM and terrorblade are not brothers, in warcraft (the orginal game/source of all the lore,dota 2 universe etc) AM is furion's, i.e nature prophets brother.

NP and AM both love Mirana who chooses NP over AM (that B*@#h),and Am starts doing black magic hence NP banishes AM and leaves him to rot in jail for eternity (with sladar as the chief gaurd :shock: ).

But then AM manages to escape with the help of sladar and consumes the skull of gul`dang (head of a corrupt war chief) and hence he transforms into terrorblade. (whose ulti in warcraft is the 'metamorphosis' skill of dota 2(

Conclusion: AM and Terrorblade are the same hero according to the orginal lore and NP is his brother (who is also the lord of elves)

WOW ty for info buddy ddint really knew this

gameranand

Living to Play

Seriously. Mirana chooses that big ugly NP over awesome AM. I am so not in love with Mirana now. I am good with Lina, CM, Drow and WR.

Top Bottom