Who are you?

• Total voters

gameranand

Living to Play
OK so I just found out that NP is father of AM and Terrorbalde in reddit.
Please confirm if its right or not
Hero Fun Facts

Piyush

Lanaya
AM and terrorblade are not brothers, in warcraft (the orginal game/source of all the lore,dota 2 universe etc) AM is furion's, i.e nature prophets brother.

NP and AM both love Mirana who chooses NP over AM (that B*@#h),and Am starts doing black magic hence NP banishes AM and leaves him to rot in jail for eternity (with sladar as the chief gaurd :shock: ).

But then AM manages to escape with the help of sladar and consumes the skull of gul`dang (head of a corrupt war chief) and hence he transforms into terrorblade. (whose ulti in warcraft is the 'metamorphosis' skill of dota 2(

Conclusion: AM and Terrorblade are the same hero according to the orginal lore and NP is his brother (who is also the lord of elves)

Source : Finished Warcraft Roc and Warcraft Frozen Throne THRICE! :-D
Wow !!!
Thanks for this info man. Seriously.. that biatch Mirana.... I bet she preferred NP coz of Hand of Midas (for luxurious future)

Oh wait, she'll use her ulti for that stuff.. even though its only some seconds

- - - Updated - - -

Hero Fun Facts

I didnt know about NP being their father, I read it on playdota that AM and TB were brothers

hdknitro

bringing the world down
AM and terrorblade are not brothers, in warcraft (the orginal game/source of all the lore,dota 2 universe etc) AM is furion's, i.e nature prophets brother.

NP and AM both love Mirana who chooses NP over AM (that B*@#h),and Am starts doing black magic hence NP banishes AM and leaves him to rot in jail for eternity (with sladar as the chief gaurd :shock: ).

But then AM manages to escape with the help of sladar and consumes the skull of gul`dang (head of a corrupt war chief) and hence he transforms into terrorblade. (whose ulti in warcraft is the 'metamorphosis' skill of dota 2(

Conclusion: AM and Terrorblade are the same hero according to the orginal lore and NP is his brother (who is also the lord of elves)

Source : Finished Warcraft Roc and Warcraft Frozen Throne THRICE! :-D

Dota 2 can just be renamed "family Feud" with a storyline of love, backstab (all pun intended), betrayal, jealousy, power and corruption.

BTW: I have few games(gifts) for trade. Please help me trade them as I am unable to do that myself
the games are:
1.) Trine
2.) Trine 2
3.) Hot line Miami
4.) Commandos FULL game pack (5 game pack)

thanks guys

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Hero Fun Facts

A little complex to explain but let me try and clear this up-

What i wrote earlier was the story from warcraft, what you read on readdit was from the orginal dota which as you already know is a map for warcraft and all its heroes are based on the warcraft albeit with a little deviations because in orginal dota there were not many character skins on which heroes could be based so Eul ,the developer of dota( Fun Fact:the euls scepter of divinity is named after him) who introduced terrorblade, had to make do with the available character skins so what he did was he took the skin of Illadin Stromage (the real name of AM and TB) and developed AM from it whereas he developed terrorblade from the skin that Illadin gets after he consumes the skull of guldan.

Now the problem was that since he developed two heroes from one character he had to develop a new story for them,hence he created the brother part and NP being their father part.

In dota 2 ice frog is able to create new hero skins and everything but he cannot use the story from warcraft due to legal issues.
So he has to create new stories which are obviously different from the original. So you can see huge deviations from warcraft and even from original dota for eg : legion commander is a brute horse riding male in dota whereas in dota 2 he is female (that felt wierd to type :p )

But you will notice that now TB and AM lore has no mention of them being brothers (havent played dota 2 for months correct me if i am wrong) I guess icefrog has too much respect for the original story and so do a lot of other people who have played warcraft,the story of Illadin Stromage (the real name of AM and TB) is one of the best in game stories ever! There is also a critically acclaimed movie about illadin ,if i find the link i will definitely put it here.

Conclusion- I would like to mention here that dota lore officially sucks it cannot even begin to be as epic and vast as the lore of warcraft but then again we dont play dota 2 for the lore do we?

On what source have i based this? well search the net there are over 100 books written on the warcraft world,there are lore discussions,history books everything specifically for warcraft lore.

I actually feel sad for gamers who havent played warcraft and wont do it now because of its out-dated graphics but if you ever decide to play it then let me tell you that you wont forget that game for years.

Another Fun fact (a bit of a teaser )- In warcraft invokers ulti is summoning phoenix.Will tell more about this later :p

Source for the Am and Tb part- *www.wowwiki.com/Illidan_Stormrage

Watch this video it amazes me every time i watch it-*www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKalSAPCynw
It shows terrorblade escaping from the underwater prison and calling sladar(s) for aid.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
wow man!!!
Please share some more stories like this. Its so engrossing to read.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched the video. One question: Why are there more than one Slardar? Is it just like Naga Siren who also used to be a simple "unit" instead of being a "hero" like unit?

Piyush

Lanaya
^^ :D

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I still cant find that free2play movie in my library but in store page it says I already own it

gameranand

Living to Play
@ Nightfury

Thanks for all that info. Do share some more stories also, please tell me about WR, Lina and CM. I am kinda interested in them. :p

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Won a losing match again.

*cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/598157121394122676/B571365F068C78EA91B8FBF43BB3FF32D67C1E15/

Bhargav

In the zone
^^ :D

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I still cant find that free2play movie in my library but in store page it says I already own it

Do This

*i.imgur.com/NfBAH3F.png

then Click on it u ll see a new widnow like this

*i.imgur.com/jsDLkEg.png

Click on the button After that it ll being downloading

*i.imgur.com/bFhoBCm.png

U can pause that downloading

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
I actually feel sad for gamers who havent played warcraft and wont do it now because of its out-dated graphics but if you ever decide to play it then let me tell you that you wont forget that game for years.
This
Warcraft has the best lore in any of the games I've played. Highly recommended if you dont really care about graphics.
And please don't compare dota lore with warcraft. Dota has high deviations from the warcraft lore.

Top Bottom