Who are you?

• Total voters

gameranand

Living to Play
Well actually last night was coincidence. No server were working so all came for Lobby because that was only option left and that was the best thing that happened for us in that game. :D

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
why do I lose my items if I dc accidentally mid game? Is it a bug?

:rofl:
when you dc, you have 5 mins time to reconnect to the game excluding your friend's pauses the game
if you failed to do so ,others can control your items and they sell it coz they need gold aswell since you failed at recoonecting
ex: if you had a shadow blade in your inventory and they sell it , 4 of them will receive 375 gold each

Piyush

Lanaya
Does the Precision Aura of Drow stack twice on any hero? I mean, is it stackable....

And why do I lose my items if I dc accidentally mid game? Is it a bug?

Didnt get you. How do you mean that the attack damage should be doubled?

And regarding items... ganesh answer.

debarshi

Otaku
:rofl:
when you dc, you have 5 mins time to reconnect to the game excluding your friend's pauses the game
if you failed to do so ,others can control your items and they sell it coz they need gold aswell since you failed at recoonecting
ex: if you had a shadow blade in your inventory and they sell it , 4 of them will receive 375 gold each

Tch, glad I amused you but, even if its within 5 min, and the game isn't abandoned yet, I still lose almost all my items, except blink dagger, which remains... That should not happen (check screenshot) I connected witihin a minute, still lost vlad and sceptre. I have sold items of abandoned players myself, so I know that....

And Piyush, I'm talking about this....

*i.imgur.com/5nHKLmb.jpg

Piyush

Lanaya
Tch, glad I amused you but, even if its within 5 min, and the game isn't abandoned yet, I still lose almost all my items, except blink dagger, which remains... That should not happen (check screenshot) I connected witihin a minute, still lost vlad and sceptre. I have sold items of abandoned players myself, so I know that....

And Piyush, I'm talking about this....
*i.imgur.com/5nHKLmb.jpg
Well from the pic it looks likt that way. But there is also howl from Lycan there. So cant say for sure as I havent checked it myself in game.

debarshi

Otaku
Judging from the level and my items, even if howl is there, damage wouldn't go above 300 with one precision aura working.... And I haven't seen it earlier either.... But the damage is sweet :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Judging from the level and my items, even if howl is there, damage wouldn't go above 300 with one precision aura working.... And I haven't seen it earlier either.... But the damage is sweet :)

But how can it stack with each other ?? I mean even to Drow there is Single Aura working at a time.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Ah yes, forgot about that. So is she actives that ability then she'll be like invincible for 30 secs I guess. So much damage. :p
IIRC that 30 second active affects only ranged creeps globally. Earlier there was no active so all ranged creeps got the aura too from starting making all the lanes push. So it was reworked to affect creeps only when you want too

gameranand

Living to Play
IIRC that 30 second active affects only ranged creeps globally. Earlier there was no active so all ranged creeps got the aura too from starting making all the lanes push. So it was reworked to affect creeps only when you want too

Then how bane got double aura in that screenshot ??

Top Bottom