Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

N900

Right off the assembly line
even i believe in GHOSTS...i have this experience... i have bsnl connection and i am provided with 2-8 free browsing.. so i used to wake up at 2.. one day when i woke up the door seemed to be closed.. usually no one closes that door.. then i switched on my pc and after 30min or so i started hearing strange sounds like a girl running with ankle chain(v used to call it kolusu).. the shocking thing was there was no one in the neighbouring areas..all are rented housesand no one is living there.. i strenghtned myself and sat there.. then after sometime i observed newspapers along with the weight kept in it falling down..this took the s*** out of me and i ran to bed..

another experience was along with my friends after a month or so..the same sound(ankle chain) was heard by my friends too..these things make me believe..

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
even i believe in GHOSTS...i have this experience... i have bsnl connection and i am provided with 2-8 free browsing.. so i used to wake up at 2.. one day when i woke up the door seemed to be closed.. usually no one closes that door.. then i switched on my pc and after 30min or so i started hearing strange sounds like a girl running with ankle chain(v used to call it kolusu).. the shocking thing was there was no one in the neighbouring areas..all are rented housesand no one is living there.. i strenghtned myself and sat there.. then after sometime i observed newspapers along with the weight kept in it falling down..this took the s*** out of me and i ran to bed..

another experience was along with my friends after a month or so..the same sound(ankle chain) was heard by my friends too..these things make me believe..
That's what happen when you stay awake at night. Sleep more man.

Also too much horror movies? Just saw your post in movies recommend section.

N900

That's what happen when you stay awake at night. Sleep more man.

Also too much horror movies? Just saw your post in movies recommend section.

ya.. this is a recent development.. have started to c a lot of movies now..all kinds of movies

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
I used to walk alone in my huge college campus at 2-3 AM night to overcome this ghost scare..never saw one

but still sometimes it happens:))

rajeevk

Journeyman
I don't know whether ghosts exists or not but I think if we can't see something doesn't mean that they don't exist. As we have not seen God but we believe on him.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I don't know whether ghosts exists or not but I think if we can't see something doesn't mean that they don't exist. As we have not seen God but we believe on him.

Yaah right...if god exists then ghost, devil, jyotish, fengshui, vastushastra and all the thing exists...

its all about beliving:)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
As we have not seen God but we believe on him.

I still scratch my head thinking how humans & other living being came to earth....& other question "earth has Life"....how universe is formed how planets r formed...

is it all automatic????then who has the remote control for all this :))

sujoyp

Grand Master
I still scratch my head thinking how humans & other living being came to earth....& other question "earth has Life"....how universe is formed how planets r formed...

he he he...ever heard of fission fusion heating and melting of stars. Read about atoms, molecule & our ensistors monkey/orangutan/gorilla etc:)

everything is science

thenotsodarkknight

a ghost is only a residue of human life
it can never take any shape or form
sometimes our mind will not understand certain happenings then it alters this happening to a familiar concept , usually ghosts

Sarath

iDota
In a parallel universe>>>

dinkdigit forum: Topic: Do humans exist? Have you seen them?

Ghost Bhaisaab: Yes i have seen one. I was chilling out in the Hard Rock graveyard. suddenly i saw this certain figure just faintly visible screaming at the top of its voice. It scared the shhit out of me. I disappeared from there and never returned to that place again.

Ghost ka Dost: Haha there is no such thing as humans. Its all about believing. It is just a figment of your imagination.

abhijangda

Padawan
Seniors told me and my room mates that in our room one student has done suicide. Also there has been many miss happenings in neighbouring room, one suicide.

In our room we have two gates, one which opens to ground (this I will call Gate I) which eventually leads to hostel gate, another gate opens inside the hostel corridor(and this one Gate II). Through this corridor all the rooms are connected.
Last year, we had our vacations after end semester exams. We locked Gate I from inside and Gate II from outside.
After one month of vacation, we come, open the lock of Gate II and finds that Gate I and Gate II both are locked from inside. And we have no evidence of anyone coming or going out of our room. No one can get out through windows because of metal railings. Strange!!!
Even our warden,mess workers and other hostel employers got scared.

Last edited:

R2K

In the Zone
^^
Are you trying to say that ghost got inside your hostel by unlocking the locks and left after locking it back like a normal person.? Then what the heck is the difference between a living person and a damn ghost.:D
BTW if that ghost really did that you can be sure that he/she is really a harmless law abiding ghost who is gonna get a$$ kicked hard really soon:D

tkin

Back to school!!
In a parallel universe>>>

dinkdigit forum: Topic: Do humans exist? Have you seen them?

Ghost Bhaisaab: Yes i have seen one. I was chilling out in the Hard Rock graveyard. suddenly i saw this certain figure just faintly visible screaming at the top of its voice. It scared the shhit out of me. I disappeared from there and never returned to that place again.

Ghost ka Dost: Haha there is no such thing as humans. Its all about believing. It is just a figment of your imagination.
You sir, is a god damn genius.
*thelaughingmarcus.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/so-much-win.jpg

doomgiver

Warframe

you!!! you are the one spamming the god vs science thread!!! i shall extract nuclear revenge on you!!!

a ghost is only a residue of human life
it can never take any shape or form
sometimes our mind will not understand certain happenings then it alters this happening to a familiar concept , usually ghosts

there is no such thing as ghosts, dude.
you said it yourself, we mistake common phenomena for ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom